Season ticket refunds

Status
Not open for further replies.
That works out at half of our season ticket holders donating one match worth of refund to EiTC.

Although we now have more precise details of the financial impact of the Coronavirus, we have known for some weeks that it would be significant and have been taking steps to mitigate this impact where possible.

This part is actually quite scary. It reads like we’re skint.

Although we now have more precise details of the financial impact of the Coronavirus, we have known for some weeks that it would be significant and have been taking steps to mitigate this impact where possible.

This part is actually quite scary. It reads like we’re skint.
Wherever there’s a silver lining, someone will always concentrate on the cloud.

Wherever there’s a silver lining, someone will always concentrate on the cloud.
I’d say that’s a big cloud and a very big cause for concern. I expect the stadium delay announcement in the coming weeks on the back of slipping that into last night’s announcement.

I’d say that’s a big cloud and a very big cause for concern. I expect the stadium delay announcement in the coming weeks on the back of slipping that into last night’s announcement.

Presumably it is a cash flow issue, due to TV payments not being received in the main, plus having to refund season ticket holders/members and the lack of any spend at Goodison.

That is why the players have deferred for 3 months, when we would have received TV money and Prem prize money.

You’re so negative about anything and everything to do with our club, I do wonder why you bother.

makes no odds to me what you think, but occasionally it might be nice to enjoy something good the club has done. I get huge pride in the efforts of cash-strapped fans to support EiTC and happy that our leaders have matched the donations.

plenty of issues are wrong, but just for a day or so I’d like to wallow in something good. I could not live my life continually looking for the worst in any situation.

Still waiting for the credit to appear on my ticket account so I can renew my season ticket.
Yep same here. They said 12 June, with possibly another 5 working days. That would be today. They’re usually pretty good at that kind of stuff, so I’d expect to see it in the coming days.

Yep same here. They said 12 June, with possibly another 5 working days. That would be today. They’re usually pretty good at that kind of stuff, so I’d expect to see it in the coming days.
Mine went on today, mate, so I’d check your account again. I’ve just renewed.

Status
Not open for further replies.