Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
The fact Burnley went down and he didn't bail on them speaks well of him tbf

Martinez couldn't wait to ditch Wigan after he'd sunk them
Oh well then, the future's less bleak if we do go down... Duke all the way.

Martinez has that record over 7 seasons, Dyche is over 2 and a quarter. And tbh Martinez has only had one entertaining season anyway, for his own fans that is.
Meaning Brown shoes had much more experience... So allegedly should of been much better given this nonsense.

Jesus Christ, did nobody see what happened under [Poor language removed] house Koeman who we forked out a fortune to grab from Southampton, prettily fanning ourselves on the next Barca manager elect before his stubborn, dire [Poor language removed] got too much and we paid him to do one. How the Hell would Burnley's Dyche turn things round quickly?

Unsworth's job would be near untenable, and unless we rip out all the old boys replacing them with the coaching team in from Burnley (yes, bloody Burnley) in instead, where's this huge impact going to come from - Dyche's magic ginger goatee? We still have the same underperforming, confidence-shattered squad... Dyche can't bring all his players with him unlike Moyes tried to do at Sunderland - and that worked really well for him, didn't it?!

Moyes mark 2, everything about him screams it. He's dour, defensive minded, even ginger. Not knocking the job he's done at Burnley but we're not a Championship club just happy to be in the Premier League. What's the game plan appointing someone like him, I thought we had aspirations to get into the Champions League? We ain't getting Champions League with Sean Dyche in charge, you need to be more than just plucky underdogs to compete with the best in this league. Feeling totally underwhelmed here. Imagine his first signing, Shane Long nailed on

Moyes mark 2, everything about him screams it. He's dour, defensive minded, even ginger. Not knocking the job he's done at Burnley but we're not a Championship club just happy to be in the Premier League. What's the game plan appointing someone like him, I thought we had aspirations to get into the Champions League? We ain't getting Champions League with Sean Dyche in charge, you need to be more than just plucky underdogs to compete with the best in this league. Feeling totally underwhelmed here. Imagine his first signing, Shane Long nailed on

Dyche actually wanted Shane Long this summer (we've already got half of the Rep of Ireland team) - Burnley could afford the fee but Long's wages were a problem.

Lot of No's! So who is the YES ?? Everyone forgets it is easy to sack but v hard to get a replacement that is better. We need someone with proven record to get us out of the SH 1 t - so got to be Big Sam or the Croaky Dyche

Imagine the implosion on here when Dychey or Big Sam gets announced.

Will be epic. Server crash and everything.
As much as I moan, I would get behind whoever came in. But surely this is proof that there is something seriously wrong that those 2 are the 'candidates' for the job.

The server will crash and it will be the only salvation we have from having to deal with the decision for a while. I look forward to a long period of denial when he comes in.

He'd get Keane playing again but apart from that it's difficult to see many positives...we got rid of Martinez and broke the bank to get koeman who at the time looked like the best available man for the job but after his incompetence why are the board once again looking at managers with no success at this level??

Status
Not open for further replies.