Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
We've regressed from the point when Moyes left (and no, I don't want him back). Four years and several hundred million later we find ourselves the whipping boys of the Prem. Teams must be rubbing their hands with glee when they see us as the next game. Forget the project for cracking the top six, this mess has set us back years.

Forget about it. We're completely done in terms of that barring minor miracles. Just look at the squad. Unbalanced and full of players who frankly aren't good enough for where we supposedly wanted to be. Hardly any of them have even got any real sell on value.

Mid table stability is where this is heading and then from there I'd guess a slow building process.

I know we have wasted a great opportunity this summer and have been sold a pup, or in our case a number of pups, but I still want a manager in charge whose vision extends beyond hard work and grit.

We've regressed from the point when Moyes left (and no, I don't want him back). Four years and several hundred million later we find ourselves the whipping boys of the Prem. Teams must be rubbing their hands with glee when they see us as the next game. Forget the project for cracking the top six, this mess has set us back years.
We will really shake em up, when we win the FA Cup.

Vault me.

Form is temporary,we have better players who will come good,but must end this belief that playing inexperienced youngsters is the answer right now,that are for end of season dead rubber games.

We're heading into November now and our form has been atrocious since the season started. It doesn't seem to be improving at all. Eight points from ten games doesn't seem temporary to me.

As a claret looking in ...

After reading a few of the posts , from a team currently battling relegation it would appear theres a few posts on here that are a bit disrepectful.

Yes you are a city club with higher attendances , and are undeniably “bigger” than Burnley but what have u won recently that is irresistable?

I would argue U may not even be the biggest side in your own postcode so to look down on a side like Burnley is a laugh.

I have no doubts that your kitty is larger than ours , you have won more trophies in your history , and you have ..... on paper the better players. Unfortunately football games are not won with bank balances or players on paper .

Since Sky “invented” football it seems to be forgotten that there are teams out there who have a proud history ...

1) Yourselves for starters
2) Preston the other “ invincible” that sky forgot as they weren’t in a london postcode.
3) Huddersfield - they have 3 stars above there badge for a reason .

I guess the point I’m trying to get across is that Yes you’re a bigger side than Burnley but if you’re honest... all it requires is one bad season for you (relegation) and a couple in the premier league for us (survival) with the absolutely abhorrent riches it brings and we could be cherry picking u guys .

I don’t mean to be disrespectful but this is the ridiculous situation that tv money creates when attendances are such a small proportion of a clubs revenue.

Best of luck guys whoever u appoint .

Good old Bill.

But on Dyche, he’s clearly a good manager, the job he’s done with Burnley is brilliant - but a potential long term Manager for Everton? Not a chance.

Give him a chance if he does sign.
I'm not sure we have much of a choice at the moment.
This is all brought on by the incompetence of the board, whoever it is, to bring signings in.
Unforgivable that we didn't sign a striker and another centre half.
I think important changes are needed not only at pitch level, but also at board level.
Maybe now Moshiri will realise what he's working with, but then again he's as much at fault as anyone with his expected to lose comment.

Just doesn’t cut it for me as Everton Manager.

But a reflection of the shambles we are in.

A great opportunity for him, don’t know whether it’s an advantage or not for him to take us on in such a poor state.

He would probably sing the boards song every chance he gets.

I’ll get behind him 100% if appointed, he’ll need everyone’s support.

Status
Not open for further replies.