Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.
Seriously would need to have a look at my relationship with Everton if this fella gets the job

When the club stop taking its Moto seriously maybe it's time to call it a day

Seriously would need to have a look at my relationship with Everton if this fella gets the job

When the club stop taking its Moto seriously maybe it's time to call it a day

if you got through the Walter Smith or Mike Walker era, you'd be well able for Mr Dyche !!!.

smiled when I saw an Arteta thread though, an unproven manager or this fella,strange what we see as priorities I thought.

I really hope Everton win the next few matches which would mean Unsworth keeping the job to January at least. I think he could be forgiven a defeat in Lyon and he only has Liverpool of the "Big Six" to come before Christmas.

nothing to do with racism - it's a fact that we've been recently burnt by two foreign mercenaries who have both gouged the club for every penny they can get while leaving us in a state of total disarray on both occasions.

For me Tuchel would very likely be a repeat of that particularly as he would only come, like Koeman, for a kings ransom.

It wasn't due to the fact they're foreign that they were crap managers you know mate.

So someone like Dyche who has showed all the qualities to be successful in this particular market should not get the job but
a foreigner should. Let me tell you why Koeman came to EFC: the money. He showed himself to be stubborn and a poor communicator incapable of motivating a top six team and he also showed himself to be a dope by insisting on an extravagant purchase: Gilfi.

Dyche has shown loyalty and deserves a promotion. He would stand as much chance of getting EFC up the league as someone who knows nothing about the glorious history of EFC. Mr. Kraut knows win or lose at EFC he could walk back to a job in Germany and meanwhile let the millions role in. If Dyche screws up, he knows its is his last chance of a big job in England.

Status
Not open for further replies.