Sean Dyche

Would you be happy with Sean Dyche??

• Yes

• No

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

So someone like Dyche who has showed all the qualities to be successful in this particular market should not get the job but
a foreigner should. Let me tell you why Koeman came to EFC: the money. He showed himself to be stubborn and a poor communicator incapable of motivating a top six team and he also showed himself to be a dope by insisting on an extravagant purchase: Gilfi.

Dyche has shown loyalty and deserves a promotion. He would stand as much chance of getting EFC up the league as someone who knows nothing about the glorious history of EFC. Mr. Kraut knows win or lose at EFC he could walk back to a job in Germany and meanwhile let the millions role in. If Dyche screws up, he knows its is his last chance of a big job in England.

Yes and therefore all foreign managers would come for money and the English ones would be loyal. This inherent sense of loyalty is what makes me personally proud to be English.

I can’t help but admire the guy. What he’s done at Burnley is fantastic for me.
I’m not saying I want him as Manager here, but I wouldn’t be disappointed.

I’m just not sure how far he could take us but he’s a good Manager for sure.
My one concern is that some Managers are good with small squads.
A man who owns one watch knows exactly what time it is, a man who owns two is never quite sure.

Spoke to Phil Bardsley today, very briefly. He said there are no rumours going around the Burnley squad that Dyche is off to Everton. He said they'd be gutted to lose him and spoke really highly of him. He said he's a brilliant man manager.

He also said, that in his opinion our players had stopped playing for Koeman.

A successful Burnley manager...with experience at Bolton Wanderers, Wigan, Blackburn Rovers, Houston Astros, St Johnston and Ross County too.

Always ambitious - it's Owen Coyle!

Yes and therefore all foreign managers would come for money and the English ones would be loyal. This inherent sense of loyalty is what makes me personally proud to be English.
Haha . I can't decide if this is irony or an outbreak of xenophobic jingoism. I hope it's the former.

Not excited with any of the candidates. Give Unsworth the job.

Look....I like your optimism and positive thinking, I do but I have seen this comment from you and one saying "give him until Jan" I'm not having a go at you but what are you basing your judgement on? Oh wait.....I know......He is one of us! Right? He gets us!

I could understand your comment after 6 games or so but not after 1 (which doesn't really count anyway) and a few pressers!

I don't mean to single you out mate but I would like to see your counter comment.

Look....I like your optimism and positive thinking, I do but I have seen this comment from you and one saying "give him until Jan" I'm not having a go at you but what are you basing your judgement on? Oh wait.....I know......He is one of us! Right? He gets us!

I could understand your comment after 6 games or so but not after 1 (which doesn't really count anyway) and a few pressers!

I don't mean to single you out mate but I would like to see your counter comment.
The thing for me is if you watch the u23s it is good football that they play and they play it don't matter who is available. Last season they had DCL Niasse and Davies available in the first half and then continued to play well once they were unavailable around January. Plus Unsworth is unafraid to play our talented young players and people like that. If Dyche is the option I'd keep Unsworth around unless he doesn't get results

Status
Not open for further replies.