2023/24 Sean Dyche

And if he doesnt win football games, he will be sacked sharpish.

But under Moshiri most managers have limped to January, but I dont think any recent manager has started this badly?

So after the next 2 games we could be some very uncharted waters.

Im rooting for Big Sean here by the way.
I have supported Dyche but he had no intention of trying to win that game. It was Sunday League tactics and a total display of shame. Really embarrased by that. Inept, pitiful.

Quite harsh to be judging the man for getting nothing against Arsenal…. They just aren’t in our league right now…. Judge shot the other teams for sure.

We aren’t judging him for not getting points vs Arsenal.

We’re judging him because we just sat back and let them tickle our bellies. Didn’t even bother going for it today.

We lost 6 out of 7 home games under him, we lost 12 of 18 under him how’s he going to turn this around?

Same way he kept us up, you find a way to get results in adverse circumstances. Anyone who was expecting this season to be anything but a slog was fooling themselves - I’ve gone into it eyes wide open.

For that you need skills, the man has skills and need to mould the resources, some of which need to settle, get fit and be availblr and we need a run of games where we have those available and balanced.

The way we played today was the only way we are getting a result against Arsenal - they are brilliant and it took a
brilliant technical goal.

Beyond that systemically we are sacking our way to relegation year after year at some point you have to try and build, stick and confront it.

Another new dawn just depleted us in my opinion.

Last edited:

Quite harsh to be judging the man for getting nothing against Arsenal…. They just aren’t in our league right now…. Judge shot the other teams for sure.

The manner of the performance and the results leading up to today is what people are cheesed off at, not to mention all the other nonsense at the club. It all weighs up eventually.

It's not that for me.

The real shocker is that we have a man who's billed as pragmatic and we've lost our 3 home games by the odd goal and failed to keep a clean sheet.

Minimum I'd expect out of Fulham, Wolves and Arsenal at home is 2 points.

This just isn't working and I honestly think Luton at home could see a major reaction at Goodison. Dont beat them and it'll be curtains for Dyche and I dont have any faith in any successor as they'll be rubbish.

And I do! I like the man and I think he’s going to turn it around and i back him.

Again you’re to fond of painting yourself as a victim, poor you being wound up, someone doesn’t agree with you, so they’re not as super bloo as you! Grow a pair!

I’m not looking for your validation or acknowledgement around this club I’ll have forgotten more about us then youl ever know, you’re not relevant and lack any real depth or critical thinking. All your good for is a boot, a winge, running everything at the club down and playing the victim when someone takes you to the wood shed - it’s a brief history of your existence on here.
You're obsessed with this victim narrative. Who am I claiming to be a victim of? You? Lol.

I don't want your validation either. However, I would like an answer to my original question before you went on this weird journey. Why do you like Dyche and why, given his record, do you think "he's going to turn it around"?

All going a bit Lampard this.
No points, no fight and no performance.
Win percentage is woeful and sackable.

Tactically - shocking. Just allowed Arsenal the ball and had no idea how to get a grip on the game. He has 5 subs to effect the game but he's happy to sit and defend then hope Arsenal keep missing.

Subs - horrid. I know we haven't a load of talent but to sub players like for like is complete useless.

Set up - predictable and stale. Needs to play to our strengths which is poor but we have two strikers who are great on the air and yet we can't find them once because the midfield can't task let alone multitask in attacking and defending.

Brentford A
Villa A (League Cup)
Luton H
Bournemouth H

I can see him gone if Brentford and Villa is a goal fest