2023/24 Sean Dyche

Remember that little shiver of surprise and relief when the fixture list was announced? Losing 0-1 to Arsenal is not going to shape the season or get him sacked, but I didn’t see only ONE POINT coming from those opening fixtures. Anger about today is subsiding already, but it’s just increasing the frustration over the other whimpering losses.

Nothing wrong with going to Brentford and putting out a “robust” lineup to keep a steady run going, but with only 1 point on the board he’s boxed himself in. We look even more pathetic if we go and resolutely defend ourselves to another 1-0 defeat.

What will it take for these clowns (board, manager, players) to be ready and fired up for game week 1.

Fortunately (for Dyche) the bottom 6-7 teams are all doing pretty poorly.
Did think we would need to be 2 point clear of the bottom 3 after 7 games or he’d be a gonner, but the latest with the sale makes me think he’s probably got more time.

Deserved to start the season after what he did last season…… but this start is absolutely shocking, the stats are telling.

Not sure we can give him the next 3 games to try and turn it around!
Sorry what did he do??? If it wasn’t for Leicester self imploding and an unbelievable win against Brighton we were gone. He DIDNT keep us up Leicester did

Already slated post match...forgot to say. walking away from match I muttered to some guy he needs firing instantly... two guys spout hes the right man for the job! What does that even mean? Oh and another piped up give it to Rooney W t F ? Evertonians hey
A lot of the home fans are idiots, I understand they pay money but they are clueless and head patters

I'm not dead against SD but he doesn't help himself sometimes.

Wet should have seen instant subs after going 1-0 down and tactical changes and I saw neither. He has one hand tied behind his back but needs to do more with his other...

You are the piece of work. You come on here immediately after a dismal loss to declare how much you like Dyche. The only purpose for that is to wind people up. Well done. I don't think you support this club at all as you seem very pleased with how it's run and how it's coached. You are not for me either.

And I do! I like the man and I think he’s going to turn it around and i back him.

Again you’re to fond of painting yourself as a victim, poor you being wound up, someone doesn’t agree with you, so they’re not as super bloo as you! Grow a pair!

I’m not looking for your validation or acknowledgement around this club I’ll have forgotten more about us then youl ever know, you’re not relevant and lack any real depth or critical thinking. All your good for is a boot, a winge, running everything at the club down and playing the victim when someone takes you to the wood shed - it’s a brief history of your existence on here.

And I do! I like the man and I think he’s going to turn it around and i back him.

Again you’re to fond of painting yourself as a victim, poor you being wound up, someone doesn’t agree with you, so they’re not as super bloo as you! Grow a pair!

I’m not looking for your validation or acknowledgement around this club I’ll have forgotten more about us then youl ever know, you’re not relevant and lack any real depth or critical thinking. All your good for is a boot, a winge, running everything at the club down and playing the victim when someone takes you to the wood shed - it’s a brief history of your existence on here.
We lost 6 out of 7 home games under him, we lost 12 of 18 under him how’s he going to turn this around?