2023/24 Sean Dyche

Saying things like that, you come across as a bigger arse then the ones you are having a dig at . We are all supposed to be Evertonians aren’t we?
I like having a dig at lads that resorted to insulting me at the time. They thrived off of Everton's demise because it suited their opinion of Dyche and it's wild they've gone quiet again 🤷

I like having a dig at lads that resorted to insulting me at the time. They thrived off of Everton's demise because it suited their opinion of Dyche and it's wild they've gone quiet again 🤷
Yeah, its weird that we aint moaning about losing games isnt it.

I wonder what the reason for that is??

But anyway, at 1 point Dyche will get sacked, so we always have gloating about Evertons demise to come again.

Why did they insult you?

You know, given the way some of this fan base have acted at times over the years, especially with the board etc I can totally understand resentment to be quite honest with you.

I am not a fan of Sean Dyche, I think he has a very limited skill set. I do think he has done a job for the club in keeping us up but keeping us up isn’t the goal. We need to improve on how many wins we get and we need to improve on how we get those wins. I think Sean Dyche will get us up again next year if he is given a fighting chance and the Board don’t sell the team out from under him. However I do not think he has the ability to build a team which can start the road back to where we need to be. Sean Dyche is the status quo, the status quo may be the best we can hope for at the moment but we need to start looking up or at least we need to start preparing to look up.

I am not a fan of Sean Dyche, I think he has a very limited skill set. I do think he has done a job for the club in keeping us up but keeping us up isn’t the goal. We need to improve on how many wins we get and we need to improve on how we get those wins. I think Sean Dyche will get us up again next year if he is given a fighting chance and the Board don’t sell the team out from under him. However I do not think he has the ability to build a team which can start the road back to where we need to be. Sean Dyche is the status quo, the status quo may be the best we can hope for at the moment but we need to start looking up or at least we need to start preparing to look up.

we’re light years away from looking up

I agree, that four month winless streak (a record for Everton) was great. Can’t believe he managed to keep us up against three of the worst teams to ever play in the premier league.

Truly the pinnacle of management.

Can’t wait to fill the squad with more Ashley Youngs and Jack Harrison’s so we can all do this dance again next year about how crap the squad is and how we can’t possibly expect one of the highest paid managers in the world to do anything more than take us down.

@Saint Domingo remember when the bedwetters were calling us nasty names because we didnt want the RS steam rolling Sheffield Utd and Burnley on route to Kloppo's farewell league title because apparently we were "going down" under Dyche who "doesnt coach" our players ? lol

I never really got the feeling we’d go down this season under Dyche. Not sure why, but even in the winless run we had enough about us that I thought we’d get enough points easily. There was the usual bedwetting from some over Luton and Burnley but I don’t feel like we’d ever go down this season unless the PL hit us with a huge 2nd point deduction.