City home
Wolves away
Villa home
Fulham away
Spurs home
City away
Palace home.

Lost 4. Drew 4.

Palace at home was probably the only game you'd think "3 points".

Wolves away was the only horror show.

Somewhere along that row of fixtures you're hoping we somehow grind a couple of wins out. If Brighton doesn't go our way it puts huge in the West Ham game.

He’s the manager. It’s literally part of his job to make them better in front of goal. Does anyone think that other forwards just magically know what to do and how to score? Or do they get coached? Incredible.

Yes. That's what clubs pay the money for. What coaches do is use and improve their skills by creating opportunities for them.

Stats don't lie in Dom's case. With quality of chances created and chances missed its damning to read things like "the likelihood of him scoring tends to reduce after he has struck the ball."

The chances the team creates for him is coached. He's in the right place and the right time. Then it's the quality of the individual taking the chance.

Somewhere along that row of fixtures you're hoping we somehow grind a couple of wins out. If Brighton doesn't go our way it puts huge in the West Ham game.

Those would've been Wolves, Fulham (both away) and Palace wouldn't they. We lost 1 of them.

The only thing putting pressure on us is the points deduction.

And my opinion hasn't changed... we're having to put on European push level form to get out of relegation because of it.

It's tough.

Oh my god I truly hate him .. sucked any enjoyment going the game. Tactically devoid of anything positive. What the hell do we do on the training ground?
They were there for the taking if we set on the foot. Nah Ill stick with the my senior players and set up not to concede AT HOME.

The struggle to get results at home is not a shock when we set up really negatively and start every game really passive.

We need to get the crowd involved and ultra defensive football is not going to do that.

I don’t think we play ultra defensive football at all.

I think we have a really off form forward unit and transitions are really bad.

For the amount of the ball we have and chances we create we are so inefficient.

Our offence still has clear limits, we struggle to break down a back five and two deep banks of four - that’s the problem at home, when teams come and see - come break us down we’re here for a point.

Those would've been Wolves, Fulham (both away) and Palace wouldn't they. We lost 1 of them.

The only thing putting pressure on us is the points deduction.

And my opinion hasn't changed... we're having to put on European push level form to get out of relegation because of it.

It's tough.

It is tough going and unjust on the players who don't deserve the table to look how it does. My biggest worry right now is the spark just isn't there for us. We had a bad start to the season but we could at least point to performances. Doesn't feel like our next win is coming any time soon.

Dyche you carry on like you did tonight and the fans will turn very quickly, that was an awful performance awful tactics and awful team selection and result, it's on you Dyche that tonight, don't ever try and pull the wool over Evertonian eyes as it won't work .

Job number 1 kick Ashley Young out of the club, not even a squad player

Our offence still has clear limits, we struggle to break down a back five and two deep banks of four - that’s the problem at home, when teams come and see - come break us down we’re here for a point.
We start games extremely slowly. It's s consistent problem. We haven't got a first half goal in the league since City ?

When we actually had a go tonight at the end we look a real threat. Why not do that in the first half.

All Dyche has them do is try to hoof it and cross. No creativity at all