2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
Not enough depth to the squad mate. One injury up front and it's curtains.

That's how pathetic the January window effort was.
I agree he’s been let down by no signings but I believe we won’t concede many goals which means we have a chance of sneaking a goal each game,

He knows that players read the news and will pick up on the crisis of the club if that continues. He knows players inside out and what they'll be affected / unaffected by.

I think we're down anyway so it's all by the by for me.
I agree I think we are down anyway but regardless of whether we are or are not going down the protests must continue but they must be peaceful

I'd love that to be true, but we bollocksed up the last chance we had of staying up in January by not getting the firepower in to get us clear.

A clearer example of self harm in football you'll never see.

The club fell into a maelstrom...ALL the club, fans and board and owner included...and now the upshot of that is relegation.

There'll be books written about this season because there's been intrigue and spectatcular own goals to put us into the Championship.

As I've said for a long time now: there's plenty of blame to be spread round here. For an institution of 145 years standing to go as wrong as this there's more than one villain of the piece.
The off the field antics have been a disgrace and have ruined us. However on the pitch i'm certain Dyche will get this squad firing mate. Forest are running around like headless chickens buying scrap. Dyche has a decent squad here and will not be scared to experiment to get it right, Lampard was. If Simms was not our player we'd have been made up to sign him in the window and been thankful. Better than some of these 'free's", who Dyche said are free for a reason. I'm confident Dave.

Ok so we will probably lose the next 2 games. But if we get 2 wins v Leeds, Villa we are back in the race. I reckon we can get 20 points to end of season. Not sure if thats good enough.

The off the field antics have been a disgrace and have ruined us. However on the pitch i'm certain Dyche will get this squad firing mate. Forest are running around like headless chickens buying scrap. Dyche has a decent squad here and will not be scared to experiment to get it right, Lampard was. If Simms was not our player we'd have been made up to sign him in the window and been thankful. Better than some of these 'free's", who Dyche said are free for a reason. I'm confident Dave

I'd love that to be true, but we bollocksed up the last chance we had of staying up in January by not getting the firepower in to get us clear.

A clearer example of self harm in football you'll never see.

The club fell into a maelstrom...ALL the club, fans and board and owner included...and now the upshot of that is relegation.

There'll be books written about this season because there's been intrigue and spectatcular own goals to put us into the Championship.

As I've said for a long time now: there's plenty of blame to be spread round here. For an institution of 145 years standing to go as wrong as this there's more than one villain of the piece.
The off the field antics have been a disgrace and have ruined us. However on the pitch i'm certain Dyche will get this squad firing mate. Forest are running around like headless chickens buying scrap. Dyche has a decent squad here and will not be scared to experiment to get it right, Lampard was. If Simms was not our player we'd have been made up to sign him in the window and been thankful. Better than some of these 'free's", who Dyche said are free for a reason. I'm confident Dave

We’re not down! There’s 18 games remaining and yes it will be tough but we just have to out point just 3 teams, this squad is more than capable of that if set up right.
The lack of managerial knowledge and stubborness of Lampard are gone. Fitness levels will improve,the team looked knackered after 20 odd minutes under him hence all the sideways passing. I like Frank but the job was too big for him. This bloke will have them jumping through hoops and we will be able to see that in a couple of weeks on the pitch. Is it going to be pretty NO. Will it be a marked improvement all over the pitch energy wise Yes. I can see us easily staying up and I ain't waving a white flag with about half a season to go.

Status
Not open for further replies.