2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
It’ll be the ultimate ‘Everton, that’ for the results of harder training paying off in to increased fitness and more wins, only once relegation has pretty much been confirmed and we go down on goal difference despite a late-season run of wins.

Here’s what will happen today.

Dyche will take his first press conference and say some real stuff that will resonate with you and then you’ll come on here to report getting a good feeling from him, and suddenly feeling optimistic that’s he’s the right man to save Everton. Same as you’ve done almost annually for the last seven years.

Let me speculate that some of you by May, but a lot of you by Christmas, will be abusing him and hounding him out.

*snake in circular shape eating it’s own tail*
Balls .... Should've read this before I posted.

Tis , sad but true. Apart from the hounding out bit... Could happen in 2 weeks.

It’ll be the ultimate ‘Everton, that’ for the results of harder training paying off in to increased fitness and more wins, only once relegation has pretty much been confirmed and we go down on goal difference despite a late-season run of wins.
You’re probably right but I keep asking myself, “Why not us?” Surely something has to go our way. We have been due for something positive for so long but like you said, Everton that.

Maybe you're right mate. One day we have to be right though and turn this corner, also to be fair these players aren't bad on their day, each and every one of them has played blinders for us. Just hoping Dyche can bottle the good bits and make a tough and decent team out of them. It is not impossible. Hope so mate anyway.
Fingers crossed mate!

Dyche will take his first press conference and say some real stuff that will resonate with you and then you’ll come on here to report getting a good feeling from him, and suddenly feeling optimistic that’s he’s the right man to save Everton. Same as you’ve done almost annually for the last seven years.

Let me speculate that some of you by May, but a lot of you by Christmas, will be abusing him and hounding him out.

Nonsense, I never go over the top. I just think that he is simply wonderful and will not only save us but will have us in the Champions League within two seasons.

1/ "It's easy to take the wheel of a ship in calm waters, but not so much when it's choppy waters...I've got to earn my spurs, because I know I'm a bit of a marmite manager anyway...but I'm willing to put the hard yards in."
Loves a mixed metaphor.

2/ Nowhere in that was the question put to him whether he can keep us up, and he didn't volunteer commenting on it either.

3/ Undercurrent there on Calvert-Lewin. I dont think he's that impressed...which would obviously represent a huge problem. Has he had a falling out with him already I wonder.
I thought that as well, can’t remember the exact words and can’t be bothered going back to watch it again, but it was along the lines of ……….

“Yes he’s a top class player, but there are other ‘productive’ top class players”
???

Sean Dyche would never have been my choice as an Everton manager, by that I mean that I would never have wanted Everton to be in such a position that Sean Dyche was needed. Unfortunately that is the very position we now find ourselves and he has become exactly what we need. His defence of the transfer dealings has worried me, he has stated that Everton had tried hard to bring in players, he knows this because he was there and he witnessed it himself. Sean you only just arrived, panicking two days before the window closed isn’t trying, they had weeks to sort out transfers. That is your first mistake, you are entitled to one mistake. Now on the positive side he does seem to be the sort of manager who will not allow our brunch of wasters to coast their way to relegation. I wish him all the luck in the world but I feel that the Owner/Board have done so much damage to this club that our fate is sealed.

It's called an ouroboros mate.
You're welcome.

I thought that as well, can’t remember the exact words and can’t be bothered going back to watch it again, but it was along the lines of ……….

“Yes he’s a top class player, but there are other ‘productive’ top class players”
???
He could just be taking the pressure off Calvert-Lewin as others have said.

We are totally united behind Big Sean and the boys in blue.

We are all pretty united in driving this Board and the Owner so far away from this club they will need a telescope to watch.

I dont think it's worthwhile troubling a manager who has much to think about with messages about "we're behind you and the team, but...".

I mean, personally I think it matters not one jot now because we're down, but the manager probably / possibly doesn't and wont want any distractions.

1f937-2642.png

He seemed much more polished in the presser whether that was corporate scripting or his own natural BS it came ascross well. The proof of course is in the pudding on Saturday!

Status
Not open for further replies.