2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I dont think it's worthwhile troubling a manager who has much to think about with messages about "we're behind you and the team, but...".

I mean, personally I think it matters not one jot now because we're down, but the manager probably / possibly doesn't and wont want any distractions.

1f937-2642.png
We won't go down mate, honestly.

I dont think it's worthwhile troubling a manager who has much to think about with messages about "we're behind you and the team, but...".

I mean, personally I think it matters not one jot now because we're down, but the manager probably / possibly doesn't and wont want any distractions.

1f937-2642.png
I couldnt really give a toss what he wants Dave.

Ive had a couple of jobs were you are called in as a firefighter and asked to revive the rock bottom morale of a team and turn it around. I have suceeded at this. The first step invariably is to get your boss (who is part of the problem) out of the picture. Whether Dyche is trying to revive the flagging players or reunify the fan base , step one is to make it about people suceeding, not the people who brought past failures. He will surely know this.

1f937-2642.png
We’re not down! There’s 18 games remaining and yes it will be tough but we just have to out point just 3 teams, this squad is more than capable of that if set up right.

Shame he has 2 such difficult games to start with which will probably minimise the effects of the new manager bounce that we could have expected.

The 4 games after that will define the season.

We won't go down mate, honestly.
I'd love that to be true, but we bollocksed up the last chance we had of staying up in January by not getting the firepower in to get us clear.

A clearer example of self harm in football you'll never see.

The club fell into a maelstrom...ALL the club, fans and board and owner included...and now the upshot of that is relegation.

There'll be books written about this season because there's been intrigue and spectatcular own goals to put us into the Championship.

As I've said for a long time now: there's plenty of blame to be spread round here. For an institution of 145 years standing to go as wrong as this there's more than one villain of the piece.

I think Dyche's request was "to park this" until another time and then stressed the word 'unity'.
He needs to concentrate on the job in hand and not get involved with the issues between Moshiri./the board and the fans.Dyche and the players will have the full support of the fans. Unity and parking the protests until another time is not going to happen we have put up with these clowns at the top for far to long and we should not be kicking the can down the road again.

We’re not down! There’s 18 games remaining and yes it will be tough but we just have to out point just 3 teams, this squad is more than capable of that if set up right.
Not enough depth to the squad mate. One injury up front and it's curtains.

That's how pathetic the January window effort was.

He needs to concentrate on the job in hand and not get involved with the issues between Moshiri./the board and the fans.Dyche and the players will have the full support of the fans. Unity and parking the protests until another time is not going to happen we have put up with these clowns at the top for far to long and we should not be kicking the can down the road again.
He knows that players read the news and will pick up on the crisis of the club if that continues. He knows players inside out and what they'll be affected / unaffected by.

I think we're down anyway so it's all by the by for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.