2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I genuinely think he'll get us firing again. Our team just didn't suit the way Lampard was trying to play and he was too pig headed to change it. At least we will understand what we are trying to do. I had absolute no idea what we were trying to achieve and how we were going to achieve it.

I genuinely think he'll get us firing again. Our team just didn't suit the way Lampard was trying to play and he was too pig headed to change it. At least we will understand what we are trying to do. I had absolute no idea what we were trying to achieve and how we were going to achieve it.
Lampard wasn’t exactly free flowing football
The off the field antics have been a disgrace and have ruined us. However on the pitch i'm certain Dyche will get this squad firing mate. Forest are running around like headless chickens buying scrap. Dyche has a decent squad here and will not be scared to experiment to get it right, Lampard was. If Simms was not our player we'd have been made up to sign him in the window and been thankful. Better than some of these 'free's", who Dyche said are free for a reason. I'm confident Dave.
this is true. We are worried about simms but wanted to to sign players from the championship with similar records.

So, do we take a leaf out of moshiri’s book and put our next 2 games down to expected defeats. :hayee:
The bookies have us at 2/5 to lose against Arsenal and 4/11 to lose at Liverpool so yeah, I say we put them down as 2 defeats and anything better is a bonus.

The way Liverpool are playing at the moment you never know what could happen especially as Dyche will have had them in training for 2 weeks by the time that game comes around. I'll just be happy if we can show a bit of fight, some kind of recognisable formation and a change in tactics if plan A isn't working.

He’s going to have to be both extremely good and extremely lucky to keep us up this season. Fitness and tactics, as well as no injuries to any key player, are absolutely vital. That’s not even taking into account the luck on the pitch on any given day or the officiating. The stars have to align for us. We’re all behind you Sean.

He’s going to have to be both extremely good and extremely lucky to keep us up this season. Fitness and tactics, as well as no injuries to any key player, are absolutely vital. That’s not even taking into account the luck on the pitch on any given day or the officiating. The stars have to align for us. We’re all behind you Sean.
Hey @CahillsCornerFlag... May i punch you, like Tim punches you?

Part of me thinks the guy is deluded...thinks that he has enough in the squad to stay up. Talks well but so was lampard...problem is doing more and less talking...the alignment stuff is for the birds.

Status
Not open for further replies.