2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
All they have to is announce that SD has agreed to be the new manager, and that there will be full media briefings and a press conference on Monday.

But no, silence instead. It's pathetic.
Maybe with the NDAs flying round the club everybody is scared to talk to one another never mind the press.
One of the ladies working in the kitchens at Finch Farm has been waiting since Wednesday for a response to her enquiry " Do we have any more kitchen paper"

I've calmed down now and hope he does OK. Positives is he know what a relegation battle is all about.

He knows some of our players already worked with 3 players

Abit like Moyes with signings, signed cheap players for Burnley

Is tough

That all I have for now

Anyone have an insight as to whether the Dyche likes to bring the youth through to the first team at all?

He brought Dwight McNeil in from the academy.

He likes to buy premiership players who have fallen and need help rebuilding or championship players but we have to remember he had a -59 million net at Burnley so he could only buy with what he had so not really a true reflection.

I've calmed down now and hope he does OK. Positives is he know what a relegation battle is all about.

He knows some of our players already worked with 3 players

Abit like Moyes with signings, signed cheap players for Burnley

Is tough

That all I have for now
I am trying to be positive but I really was a sold on a new beginning under Bielsa even if it meant his team working in the back ground for 6 months with the U21s and the kids.
This would of course meant a complete clear out of the existing coaches but surely that would have been a positive?
But we all knew they wouldn't have had the balls to bring him in.
So here we are with Sean Dyche the only manager on the lists of potential candidates who actually has a higher losing percentage than winning .The only positive I can take from the situation is that he is not fat Sam or the FSW.
It feels to me that we have wasted a huge opportunity and we are just kicking the can down the road for another day.
I really hope I am wrong like

I can see them milking this announcement.
Putting out messages like... something exciting is about to happen.... about 15 minutes beforehand blah blah blah

Not in the mood for all that. Just put a statement out. And then lets get on with it.
Yep, exactly what is called for, but unfortunately won't happen. Get a statement out and short interview with him. No need for all the bells and whistles, especially in the disgraceful position we find ourselves in.

He wouldn't even be here if the club as a whole hadn't consistently failed so badly over almost a decade now to the point where we're now expected to get relegated.

I am trying to be positive but I really was a sold on a new beginning under Bielsa even if it meant his team working in the back ground for 6 months with the U21s and the kids.
This would of course meant a complete clear out of the existing coaches but surely that would have been a positive?
So here we are with Sean Dyche the only manager on the lists of potential candidates who actually has a higher losing percentage than winning .The only positive I can take from the situation is that he is not fat Sam or the FSW.
It feels to me that we have wasted a huge opportunity and we are just kicking the can down the road for another day.

Yeah I feel the same mate, he is better then those 2 managers you have mentioned.

We have to support the manger and he better then lampard so he might get a tune out of the players.

I'm really hoping we just kick and grind our way to safety like the days of the dogs of War. Sadly I don't think these players have the mentality or courage for that though, time will tell.

I'm fully behind Dyche, think he'll do a great job.

Although admittedly I have said that about every previous manager as well.

Spot on, to me it's rinse and repeat

Yep, exactly what is called for, but unfortunately won't happen. Get a statement out and short interview with him. No need for all the bells and whistles, especially in the disgraceful position we find ourselves in.

He wouldn't even be here if the club as a whole hadn't consistently failed so badly over almost a decade now to the point where we're now expected to get relegated.
I am little disappointed with Dyche but come Saturday 100% behind him. Wasn't my first choice. I was wanting Wayne to comeback to Everton as our Manager. World Class player and the making of a Brilliant Everton Manager. Welcome Sean, do all you can for our Team. Nil Satis Nisi Optimum.

It’s hard to believe a new manager has signed a contract, been to the training ground, probably gotten straight to work on staff, transfers etc, and even taken photos with fans, yet Everton’s social media channels are completely silent.

It isn’t that hard to believe when you remember the shower we have running the club

sorry. just can't get excited by this.

year zero stuff. back to the stone age.

wish him well, of course, but i'll be amazed if he lasts a year.

Status
Not open for further replies.