2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I love the fact that 5 minutes before Simms scored and wasn't pressing as intensly as he should've been, you could hear Dyche on the touch line screaming, 'C'mon Simmsy', trying to get a reaction out of him.

I believe Dyche deserves the credit for that goal and just used Simms' body as a vessel.

Credit to both!

He's doing a great job of proving the likes of me wrong who thought he was a limited manager.

You don't get two goals at Stamford Bridge just by being ultra defensive. I knew he would shore up the defense, but I didn't expect much more.
I thought he was young alladyce a few years back. We've seen both close up and Dyche has far more to him, I'm taken with him

Fair to say he’s the exact type of manager we’ve been crying out for since Moyes left, sets a team out exactly how we all like it, proper hard working and giving everything for a team. Silva was too early in his career and was hamstrung by our transfer structure a bit, Carlo is perhaps the best manager of all time but it was never gonna work here with how we were financially and everyone else was basically a disaster because of their own faults or philosophies.

Dyche isn’t the best manager in the world but he’s effective, knows what he’s doing, has experience of relegation battles, dealing with a basket case of a club, working with not a lot of money and even pushing above his weight and getting into Europe, there’s literally not a manager out there that fits Everton more than him, he’s perfect for us quite frankly.

Fair to say he’s the exact type of manager we’ve been crying out for since Moyes left, sets a team out exactly how we all like it, proper hard working and giving everything for a team. Silva was too early in his career and was hamstrung by our transfer structure a bit, Carlo is perhaps the best manager of all time but it was never gonna work here with how we were financially and everyone else was basically a disaster because of their own faults or philosophies.

Dyche isn’t the best manager in the world but he’s effective, knows what he’s doing, has experience of relegation battles, dealing with a basket case of a club, working with not a lot of money and even pushing above his weight and getting into Europe, there’s literally not a manager out there that fits Everton more than him, he’s perfect for us quite frankly.
Well said.

Status
Not open for further replies.