2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
How bout Benitez banishing 2 of our creative players, both over personal and petty grudges? Walsh starting the rot by wasting so much money between 2016 and 2018? Moshiri hiring yes men/women to the board instead of professionals? All just as big a problem as to why we are where we are

Benitez had no choice with James - his circa 200k a week wage meant he had to go a long with Benard etc the wage bill needed trimming. Who knows what happened between him and Digne but end of the day you dont refuse to play regardless of your relationship with the manager he/his agent acted unprofessionally.

Walsh I agree wasted a ton of money although he did sign a few decent players in for smaller fees like Pickford, Gana, Lookman something Brands struggled with.

Sir Farhad has done what we all wanted him to do - build us a boss stadium and back the managers with dough. Its not worked but I hold no ill feeling towards him.

Benitez had no choice with James - his circa 200k a week wage meant he had to go a long with Benard etc the wage bill needed trimming. Who knows what happened between him and Digne but end of the day you dont refuse to play regardless of your relationship with the manager he/his agent acted unprofessionally.

Walsh I agree wasted a ton of money although he did sign a few decent players in for smaller fees like Pickford, Gana, Lookman something Brands struggled with.

Sir Farhad has done what we all wanted him to do - us a boss stadium and back the managers with dough. Its not worked but I hold no ill feeling towards him.
Please stop with this, he’s not received any honour from the Palace

As for the other excuses, we could have let go other squad players in order to keep James, he was keen to stay but Benitez held a grudge from Madrid, with Digne I think he had every right as a senior player to make a suggestion of tactics to get himself and the team forward, especially as we were struggling for form

Please stop with this, he’s not received any honour from the Palace

As for the other excuses, we could have let go other squad players in order to keep James, he was keen to stay but Benitez held a grudge from Madrid, with Digne I think he had every right as a senior player to make a suggestion of tactics to get himself and the team forward, especially as we were struggling for form

Wasn't me who honoured Moshiri with that title pal although he does deserve it for delivering us BMD.

You can only let players go if someone wants to sign them - Rodriguez went to some farmer retirement league thats not the managers fault... it was out of his hands.

The players have no right to down tools on the manager man - jeez you wonder why the clubs standards have dropped since Wee Davey was manager when fans are happy for players to dictate how and when they should play :eek:

Wasn't me who honoured Moshiri with that title pal although he does deserve it for delivering us BMD.

You can only let players go if someone wants to sign them - Rodriguez went to some farmer retirement league thats not the managers fault... it was out of his hands.

The players have no right to down tools on the manager man - jeez you wonder why the clubs standards have dropped since Wee Davey was manager when fans are happy for players to dictate how and when they should play :eek:
Except he didn’t refuse, he was dropped then flogged to Villa and we ended up with a wasted loan for a donkey as a make do

I mean it's literally the manager's fault, he told him to leave.

Except he didn’t refuse, he was dropped then flogged to Villa and we ended up with a wasted loan for a donkey as a make do

Digne ruled himself out of the Chelsea game due to "illness" after being dropped the game before.

I have no ill feeling towards Digne btw I just think ya'll put the whole blame on the manager when Digne/his agent acted in an unscrupulous manner. Had he done that under Lampards watch at a time we were struggling they'll have been uproar on ere !

Digne ruled himself out of the Chelsea game due to "illness" after being dropped the game before.

I have no ill feeling towards Digne btw I just think ya'll put the whole blame on the manager when Digne/his agent acted in an unscrupulous manner. Had he done that under Lampards watch at a time we were struggling they'll have been uproar on ere !
No, I'm actually with you on the Digne incidents, it doesn't matter who your manager is you don't down tools, you get paid a very very decent wage and having a sulk because you don't get the ball enough on match day is poor. He's not exactly lit Villa's world on fire either since leaving.

Sir Farhad has done what we all wanted him to do - build us a boss stadium and back the managers with dough. Its not worked but I hold no ill feeling towards him.
The last manager Moshiri backed was Koeman.

Every manager since has been shafted either by the owner buying players they didn’t want (silva, Benitez, Lampard) or not spending money at all (Carlo, Benitez, Lampard).

Moshiri pulled the plug on the squad a long time ago and we are where we are because of that.

The last manager Moshiri backed was Koeman.

Every manager since has been shafted either by the owner buying players they didn’t want (silva, Benitez, Lampard) or not spending money at all (Carlo, Benitez, Lampard).

Moshiri pulled the plug on the squad a long time ago and we are where we are because of that.
This is spot on, the last nanager he backed was one of our worst, terrible owner

I feel for Dyche, I honestly don't think he could of taken this job at a worse time. Not just cos of the obvious reasons, but Lamps used up every spare 'nice guy' card in Everton circulation.
And now whatever he says, about commitment, creating more chances, The wonderful 'Everton' support that will help carry us through. they all start sounding like Cliche's already.

I notice this cos I'm doing it myself already, I don't want to hear nice stories I want to hear we got 3pts in our pocket today...

Sorry Sean but Lamps has Drained you of 'Niceties' so you need to give us something different that he or Rafael couldn't !!
( But bad decision making today isn't a good start, and which they both also gave us in Abundance )

It's annoying because I think this system and team is right there. It needs tweaks not an overhaul. And he won't make any tweaks. Just tossing different strikers in to see if that fixes it.

That last 20+ mins was a really hard watch.

Points have all been made by others...

In short: Pathetic non-management.

He looks a much better manager than lampard. We seem to be creating many more chances to score and generally seem to be in the oppositions box much more.

He does however have annoying habits like every manager does. His subs so far have been quite poor generally, he clearly has his favourites (I remember reading an article when he was appointed that we'd likely only see a small selection of players picked) and he hasn't managed youth well here so far (picking sims for the Derby and then dropping him was not the right call).

The real test of these habits will be next season. If he does by some miracle keep us up it'll be interesting to see how things develop.

Difficult to see us staying up and he is a good appointment for the Championship.

We seem to have gone back to conceding a lot though.

Status
Not open for further replies.