2022/23 Sean Dyche

Status
Not open for further replies.
I doubt he was expecting to manage any Premier League club that he hadn't brought up from the Championship himself.

None of the other 19 would touch him.
He was nailed on to get another PL job after what he did for Burnley. I would be shocked if he wasn't offered lots of Championship jobs since he left Burnley and refused them as he wanted to wait for a PL job offer while his stock was still very high. Look at Leicester and Saints forums and quite a lot of their fans wanted Dyche as a manager to replace their incumbents.

He was nailed on to get another PL job after what he did for Burnley. I would be shocked if he wasn't offered lots of Championship jobs since he left Burnley and refused them as he wanted to wait for a PL job offer while his stock was still very high. Look at Leicester and Saints forums and quite a lot of their fans wanted Dyche as a manager to replace their incumbents.
Neither Villa nor Wolves went for him, and Bournemouth chose to leave a caretaker in charge.

He's a complete no mark.

Ian Woan was also a boyhood Liverpool fan.
Genuinely not arsed if they can get results. All evertonians born in the last 35 years have only known failure and a fat gobshite of a chairman that has epitomised everything that is wrong with the club. If they come in and show half the mentality of the rs, we'll be a better team on the pitch for it. Fed up of being the equivalent of bill's local am-dram society.

Status
Not open for further replies.