2020/21 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
He is a very intelligent guy, aware of his place in the scheme of things.

Hes actually both.

He also has great man management potential. He gave a great presser with Ireland a few weeks ago when Shane Duffy had been getting abuse from Celtic fans for poor form - its on youtube somewhere but it gave a real snapshot of why he is universaly popular with fellow pros.

Ok, if you say so

Not getting into arguments over a hypothetical. Some think like you, I don't. Some of the stuff you wrote is mind blowing
Take a look at yourself here mate, quote me on what I've said is mind blowing, here I'll quote one of yours that kicked it all off

Imagine being coached by him lol. He would hold the record for most teams relegated
No mention of it there about it being hypothetical until you're challenged on it.
Mindblowing and disrespectful.

Take a look at yourself here mate, quote me on what I've said is mind blowing, here I'll quote one of yours that kicked it all off

No mention of it there about it being hypothetical until you're challenged on it.
Mindblowing and disrespectful.

Do you need telling me talking about someone still playing and hasn't mentioned going into coaching, never mind actually coached is hypothetical.

Wasn't meant to be. I am amused by any suggestion that Coleman got passionate. I assume he has beige walls and beige furniture
You obviously know nothing about Coleman or have no understanding of what makes him the man he is.

The rise from part time football in Ireland, the recovery from an horrendous injury, the club offering him a five year contract just after suffering that injury and certainly not least being captain of EVERTON FC.

Love the guy and always will.

Improved his form in the last few games and showed that we only need one right back, will be a worthy deputy next season.

He is not immune to constructive criticism, nobody is, but anyone who questions his passion for this club is truly mental, he is Everton on and especially off the pitch.

Ehhh.. he’s definitely our starting RB and we don’t have a natural backup. But with the remaining 6 fixtures coming thick and fast, Carlo liking to tinker, and him being older and therefore it’s tougher to play 90min every game, I suspect he’ll probably start 4 or 5 of the remaining 6. Godfrey or Holgate would come in (which happened last week vs. Spurs)
what are the odds of him coming off the bench in those 2 out of 6 games that he doesnt start?
as for him starting 4 out of 6 games.. thats actually not bad.. so i might still take a punt and get him in, thanks.

Ehhh.. he’s definitely our starting RB and we don’t have a natural backup. But with the remaining 6 fixtures coming thick and fast, Carlo liking to tinker, and him being older and therefore it’s tougher to play 90min every game, I suspect he’ll probably start 4 or 5 of the remaining 6. Godfrey or Holgate would come in (which happened last week vs. Spurs)
what are the odds of him coming off the bench in those 2 out of 6 games that he doesnt start?
as for him starting 4 out of 6 games.. thats actually not bad.. so i might still take a punt and get him in, thanks.

Eh, possible but not guaranteed. Carlo doesn’t make early subs though... and we’ve got some of our attacking bench players back. You’d probably get 20 minutes of him coming on at RB or even RW if we’re holding onto a lead, but could definitely be unused.

Status
Not open for further replies.