2020/21 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
I heard Carlo saying he reckons he could play until he was 40! Hopefully not with us but he was appreciative of his professionalism in keeping himself in good nick.

Really like that Seamus bigged up both DCL and Mason in these comments, especially the latter as might help him a smidge in his recovery

Really like that Seamus bigged up both DCL and Mason in these comments, especially the latter as might help him a smidge in his recovery
State of those replies "Allan gives the ball away to easily and is too slow for the prem" what the actual f are they talking about haha

Addicted to wathing him pipe down Gibbs.

Apparently Carlo said all teams need a vocal leader and a technical leader, pretty obvious who the technical leader is and if Coleman maintains this fine form he will be fine as the vocal leader. Can't imagine that pair of flumps jagielka or neville going after an oppo player for mouthing off or giving the lads a proper dressing room rollicking for their standards.

Addicted to wathing him pipe down Gibbs.

Apparently Carlo said all teams need a vocal leader and a technical leader, pretty obvious who the technical leader is and if Coleman maintains this fine form he will be fine as the vocal leader. Can't imagine that pair of flumps jagielka or neville going after an oppo player for mouthing off or giving the lads a proper dressing room rollicking for their standards.

Agreed

5BAA37C5-F74F-4DDE-AE2F-838E003ADE0C.jpeg

He was up against their left winger Diangana who, at least in the first half, looked dangerous.

@Eggs gave him motm. For me i think he played well but its the same issue with Kenny, neither of them are rapid and so they need to stay deep or were going to get done on the counter.

Zaha vs Coleman should show us more about rhe right flank. Palace will keep giving Zaha the ball and Colenan needs to hold back.

Yesterday id give him a 6/10, thought he was 5/10 first half and 7/10 second half when they had 10 men and he wasnt getting done by Diangana.
How quick would you like him? We were in the last 5 minutes of the game when he outpaced their left winger to defend a through ball.

Status
Not open for further replies.