2020/21 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
He's got his work cut out this season b/c James is not going to defend. Hopefully he stays fit b/c Kenny is not the answer
Tbh was impressed by James workrate defending against Spurs - he made more interceptions (4) than any other player on the pitch. He didn’t do as much on that front today, but getting a player sent off probably counts for something ;)

Id be surprised if we stuck with Kenny and Coleman.

Not saying it's a long term solution by any means but I have a feeling that since we now really need cover at CB, Ancelotti may just leave the RB situation as is and wait until the next transfer window, or next season, to address that position. Just my opinion of course.

The guy is a machine. So many writing him off because of a number, but I reckon he's got 2 good seasons left in him yet

I’ve been crying out for a RB but we would do very well to buy a player who would be an upgrade on how Coleman’s playing. He most certainly has the mentality to try and up his game based on the players around him and maybe he’s enjoying having more options. We still need a RB but he’s playing well.

Fantastic today, reminded me of the old Coleman. If he can keep it up, I feel much more comfortable on that side.

Perhaps he finally feels better after that leg break, he was doing the attacking that we had a missed a lot today.

Status
Not open for further replies.