2020/21 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Love the fella, but he can only be an option off the bench now - he cannot start matches anymore, as sad as that is, especially with the James/Sig/gomes axis of treacle in front of him.

...I think the 20 yarder that hit the post was with his left foot, but I might be wrong.

We need a new signing for here but I still think he’s the best RB at the club, I’d certainly have him ahead of Holgate.
When he should have passed the ball to Gylfi, yes think it was left. He has been a great player for the club, but he has never been a technically and tactically good player. When he may not have the same intensity in his game anymore, and may have lost a bit of pace, then his weaknesses become very visible. Still, I feel he is a player who tries his best all the time, even if the skills do not always live up to it.

When he should have passed the ball to Gylfi, yes think it was left. He has been a great player for the club, but he has never been a technically and tactically good player. When he may not have the same intensity in his game anymore, and may have lost a bit of pace, then his weaknesses become very visible. Still, I feel he is a player who tries his best all the time, even if the skills do not always live up to it.

...I just think who would I most like to play against out of Coleman and Holgate and I wouldn’t hesitate in saying Holgate. i wouldn’t worry about Holgate taking me back into my own half and I know when I’m beyond him he’s not catching me and might well clip my heels.

Can we have one of his famous rallying cries actually during a game, while we still have a chance to get out of the malaise we find ourselves in against weaker opposition

He was the only one to get forward and have a shot off the post , full back mind. What does that say about the rest of the players in front of him. His days might be numbered but he tried to influence the scoreline.

Can we have one of his famous rallying cries actually during a game, while we still have a chance to get out of the malaise we find ourselves in against weaker opposition
Said the same 15mins in last night. He should have screemed at Gomes & Holgate for them crazy passes straight to the opposition.

I wonder if he feels as he’s not the best player in the team he can’t criticise. Ancelotti needs to pick a captain next season and stick to it. Amd stop passing it around. I would give it to Allan personally

He was the only one to get forward and have a shot off the post , full back mind. What does that say about the rest of the players in front of him. His days might be numbered but he tried to influence the scoreline.
Definitely influenced the score line, in Fulham’s favour

Said the same 15mins in last night. He should have screemed at Gomes & Holgate for them crazy passes straight to the opposition.

I wonder if he feels as he’s not the best player in the team he can’t criticise. Ancelotti needs to pick a captain next season and stick to it. Amd stop passing it around. I would give it to Allan personally

Totally agree with the Allan shout he’s a winner and I doubt he would have been so quiet with Holgate and Godfrey passing the ball to each other at snails pace last night ,easiest team to play in the league ,we instantly said to Fulham go on try score

Status
Not open for further replies.