2020/21 Seamus Coleman

hktoffee

Player Valuation: £70m
Man United (EFL)
West Ham
Newcastle
Fulham

Our worst performances this season, all started and captained by Coleman.

The lad is done, let's not go all emotional over players passed it again. He is costing us.

Find a new right back and move him on.
Whenever he is in the lineup we lost recently is that right mate?

Leylo

Player Valuation: £8m
Been a great player for us ,never the same after that injury, got to take a back seat now,.because he's starting to get pelters off our supporters which would tarnish his great career with us

Zatara

I dont want him near the team.

However, if he was going to play tonight the only place would have been ahead of Holgate to nullify the wide threat of Aina and Lookman.

Right side should have been Holgate and probably Iwobi or Coleman.

Totally bizarre how hes getting games at RB.

paulbefc

Playing him behind James who was obviously going to leave him to get rinsed wasn't really a good call.

He's done. Let's not put him through any more of those before he goes.

barneygumble

Player Valuation: £60m
Frustrates me because he had a good go against Spurs and gets back in the squad.

But he’s so far past it now, it’s unforgiving to keep giving him regular minutes. Our back line is solid with Godfrey, Keane, Mina and Digne. Why break it?

He’s been a great servant, but there is no room for sentimentality when you’re going for Europe. Fulham was the most winnable game in the week with City upcoming and we just bottled it.

Coleman used sparingly for now before being moved on.

Toffeelover

Frustrates me because he had a good go against Spurs and gets back in the squad.

But he’s so far past it now, it’s unforgiving to keep giving him regular minutes. Our back line is solid with Godfrey, Keane, Mina and Digne. Why break it?

He’s been a great servant, but there is no room for sentimentality when you’re going for Europe. Fulham was the most winnable game in the week with City upcoming and we just bottled it.

Coleman used sparingly for now before being moved on.

Came on as a sub, was helped with the players around him.

jamieni

Player Valuation: £15m
I dont want him near the team.

However, if he was going to play tonight the only place would have been ahead of Holgate to nullify the wide threat of Aina and Lookman.

Right side should have been Holgate and probably Iwobi or Coleman.

Totally bizarre how hes getting games at RB.
Yeah I agree. Coleman is a defensive liability. I would have played James behind Richy and had Iwobi on the right.

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Holy Trinity
Order Now
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Everton Shirts
Order Now
Everton Mishmash Jigsaw
Order Now
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks