2020/21 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
JonJoe Coleman

I think I've just vomited a bit.

I honestly don't like slating Coleman because he absolutely loves Everton and some of the stuff he's done behind the scenes is honestly the kind of thing that's put a tear in my eye, he's a top top pro and a top top man.

Hate seeing him like today where his first instinct is to check back, especially when he didn't have anyone of any quality to face up to.

Do we stick with Coleman for now or go back to playing Holgate out there? Need a new RB regardless whenever we can find one, be it now or in the summer...

I honestly don't like slating Coleman because he absolutely loves Everton and some of the stuff he's done behind the scenes is honestly the kind of thing that's put a tear in my eye, he's a top top pro and a top top man.

Hate seeing him like today where his first instinct is to check back, especially when he didn't have anyone of any quality to face up to.
It’s a problem we’ve always seemed to have - keeping players well beyond their peak.

We just seem to want to keep them around until the bitter end and it frustrates the life out of me.

Do we stick with Coleman for now or go back to playing Holgate out there? Need a new RB regardless whenever we can find one, be it now or in the summer...
Digne back soon. So Holgate, Godfrey and Coleman for a spot in rb. Depends on form. But for now Holgate to start.

Unfortunately just not good enough anymore.

It’s a problem we’ve always seemed to have - keeping players well beyond their peak.

We just seem to want to keep them around until the bitter end and it frustrates the life out of me.
Sentimentality FC mate. Won’t move anyone on, just keep giving them contracts till THEY decide to retire. Coleman, Jags, Baines, Hibbert, Mirrallas, Osman...

Hes been targeted by everyone we play for ages. Really difficult to watch now.

Sentimentality FC mate. Won’t move anyone on, just keep giving them contracts till THEY decide to retire. Coleman, Jags, Baines, Hibbert, Mirrallas, Osman...

Hes been targeted by everyone we play for ages. Really difficult to watch now.
Never had Ancelotti then, he will definitely replace him in the next 2 windows

Thanks Seamus.

You have been excellent but the key word is been.

Love his passion and desire but his body can't do it.

Right back will be address this summer and hopefully Holgate continues on the right until the end of the season.

I think Seamus has been great for us over many seasons, but, I’m afraid he can be no more than a back up now. He is struggling for pace and it looks as if his legs may be going.

Status
Not open for further replies.