2020/21 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Who's lined up? Are you brain damaged? We start playing well and we'll offload one of our better players? Here's a better idea. We got Rodriguez on a free, let's sell him to Man City for £50m and make a profit.

First of all I m not brain damaged so if you want to debate what i said ok but be civil ;-)
I just said if Moyes dropped a big offer surely the club as a whole needs to consider it as his an older player, who alright has had 3 good games so far this season, but your forgetting his form all of last year? The reality is while Coleman has been a great servant to the club, the sentiment of the past isn't going to push the club forward if he continues here for the next 2 years of his contractand his form plumets , and his on too much wages to be a back up, so if a superior player in his position can be bought for what/less we can get for him, why not do it?
we have been linked to Arias and Emerson etc and you never know what Anceloti/Brands could have up their sleeve if he was sold?
Your stupid statement about Rodriquez then to sell to Man City? really? He was signed a month ago;-(

What a game Coleman had against palace. He was everywhere, solid defensively and a superb assist going forwards.
The moment in the second half when he just bullies Zaha off the ball, in his tenacious fashion was like watching him a couple of years back. I hope for him even more so than for us, that his fitness and form continues.

Moyes in for our world class 60k RB. Wouldn’t give him for 60m.

Heard he’s after Ronaldo and Messi to bluster West Ham’s attack lol

Should be interesting to see how this plays out.

He absolutely should.

Doherty - as Spurs are finding out - really isn't that effective as a traditional RB.

As a WB, like he played for Wolves, he's superb.

Ireland should look at playing a 3-5-2/3-4-3. They actually have the players for it, because that shape doesn't necessarily rely on your midfielders to be that creative, whereas a 4-3-3 needs at least some creativity in it.

Was gutted for jjk to get injured but when seamus came on I was excited to see him playing again! Yes the “past it” RB who everyone wanted to replace... still a quality Player!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.