2020/21 Seamus Coleman

Toffe3m4n

Player Valuation: £70m
The start he's made has suprised me in a good way. That's Son and now Zaha that he's successfully sherparded, two quality players on their day. On this form it wouldn't even be a big deal if we didn't get another RB in the window.. he's rolled it back a couple of years with his performances and leadership.

Bullens Rd

Player Valuation: £20m
Does that Aarons fella from Norwich play right back? Would like a go with him as backup to Seamus with a view of taking the spot next season. Might be too expensive for us though. Would be a long term solution however.

Prevenger17

Great turn of pace, an eye for goal...
Lads been fantastic although I have no confidence in Kenny to be adequate back up.

If we could flog him for a few quid and bring in another RB we will be quite strong out on that side.

I don't know if Seamus has a full season in him, he works very hard during games. That worries me, we don't have anywhere near the strength in depth that we have at LB. But it looks like his job has been made far easier with the arrival of midfielders who will actually tackle an opposition player

Stephenlloyd

Player Valuation: £35m
Take me hat off to him, he’s been fantastic. I’ve criticised him loads in the last 2 yrs. not from a defensive point of view, he’s still very good. But going forward on the ball he’s was atrocious.

Even a few months ago v Southampton and spurs he was really bad, poor touches, giving the ball away . Shocking crosses. But he’s really been good this season, long term I still think we need better
Someone on Digne’s level, would be huge

Welcome to GrandOldTeam

Registration is simple and free. Get involved.

Everton Mishmash
Check It Out!
Legends of Goodison Park
Order Now!
Goodison Park Print
Order Now
Support GOT
With A Subscription
Shop with Amazon
+ Support GrandOldTeam
Match Day Print
ORDER NOW
Everton Shirts
BUY NOW
AdBlock Detected

Adblocking on an Everton fan site is kopite behaviour! ;)

We understand and appreciate why you use Ad-blocking software, but we ask that you kindly consider disabling your Ad-block for GrandOldTeam. We're a fan site ran by fans, for fans. GrandOldTeam costs over £7,000 per year and we rely on our ad revenue to keep the site sustainable. We work hard to ensure our ads aren't instrusive. If you can't or don't wish to disable your Ad-block, please consider upgrading your account for the cost of a pint a month here. Thank You.

I've Disabled AdBlock    No Thanks