2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
We can all agree he had a bad game tonight, but he's still a useful player. We could look to bring in some competition for his position, JJK and Holgate isn't really pushing him.

Similar situation to Baines, who I think we ended up starting a season or two too long.

Unless Kenny starts costing us a goal a game he has to start now...

No way he isnt up to it . Coleman will need competition no doubt but when coleman went down first half it was baines in intense warm up not kenny so that says a lot. In saying that we need replacement for coleman in the summer or at least someone to rival him

Really worried now. A number of games on the bounce that he has been struggling. Difficult patch that may be hard for him to return to former glory. As this teams morphs into something special I now can see some of are mainstays are not mainstays any more. We will have to evolve some more to break top four.

Sad to see how poor he's become. I'm not usually one to say a player is finished but he is unfortunately. Makes needless mistakes and doesn't offer as much going forward anymore to justify his place in the team. I'd play Holgate and just let him defend.

Such a shame as he's one of mine and other's favourites, no doubt he'll go down as a legend here but needs to be replaced before he tarnishes his legacy like Baines, Jagielka and Howard. All those were great players for us but stayed as first choice for far too long and eventually fans turned against them.

He and Siggy should be very appreciative of Digne because without him tonight they'd have a lot more criticism coming their way.

Status
Not open for further replies.