2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
Absolute madness to even consider dropping Seamus. He has had such high standards the last few years that as soon as they drop people notice. Have a word with yourselfs, if we had 11 players with the tenacity, dedication and application of Seamus Coleman we would be more than fine.

Oh and he is everything I want an Everton player to be both on/off the pitch you bad bad eggs.

The shouts for him to be dropped are very premature imo.

I agree but Seamus has to be careful and will need to improve with his passing, crossing and positional sense. He has to step up and I don't think Silva will let more than a few more games of gashness without acting upon it. Hopefully it is just a form glitch and nothing to do with his bad injury

Absolute madness to even consider dropping Seamus. He has had such high standards the last few years that as soon as they drop people notice. Have a word with yourselfs, if we had 11 players with the tenacity, dedication and application of Seamus Coleman we would be more than fine.

Oh and he is everything I want an Everton player to be both on/off the pitch you bad bad eggs.

Not arsed about his past standards, it’s irrelevant, right now he is not playing well. Why does he automatically get a game?

Form is temporary, class is permanant. Hope this is the case with him. He's been poor in all four games imo, lets hope he gets back to the performances we k ow he can produce. Theres no sentiment in football and if he doesnt improve next 3/4 games he deserves to be dropped.

Is he really though? Like really? Good dribble, can’t cross, can’t defend much at the minute. Not hard to improve on that IMO.
Lad you think Mounie of Huddersfield is a 'beast', you really haven't got a clue.

Sad to see fans turning so viciously on Seamus five games into the new season, actually think the summer break came at the wrong time for him.

Hopefully he gets back to the player he can be.

Is he really though? Like really? Good dribble, can’t cross, can’t defend much at the minute. Not hard to improve on that IMO.

I would say so yeah. Kenny is a decent prospect but he hasn't done enough to displace Coleman in my opinion. Coleman is on a bad run of form, it happens, and if we had someone to step in who was ready to do so (like Digne and Baines) then great. Coleman also has a lot more credit in his account than most so he can be excused for having a bad run.

I think you're right about the fact he's playing poorly. But it's pretty much just his attacking stuff that's not there.
I'd be interested to see your examples of the generic notion "can't defend much at the moment"?

Lad you think Mounie of Huddersfield is a 'beast', you really haven't got a clue.

Sad to see fans turning so viciously on Seamus five games into the new season, actually think the summer break came at the wrong time for him.

Hopefully he gets back to the player he can be.

How isn’t he a beast? Like 6’3” and built like a brick.

Regardless people are too sentimental with Seamus. Everyone else that plays poor gets slated so why can’t he?

Status
Not open for further replies.