2018/19 Seamus Coleman

Status
Not open for further replies.
People forget that he had a great game against Wolves and was solid against Southampton. What worries me is that he has struggled since getting the arm band. Idk what is going on in his head, but I hope he gets it sorted. He and Walcott are a great pair on the right.
He and Walcott looked like they were developing a really good partnership on the right last season, this season they just don't seem to be on the same wavelength

Not up to the standard I'd expect from him. Obviously that injury will have played a part and the fact he's a little bit older. Still would back him to come good for another 2/3 years.

Id like to see Kenny in for West Ham. If nothing else, it breeds competition and we would have Coleman on the bench for a few minutes at the end when were 2-0 up.

Neither Seamus nor JJ. are good enough and never will be. We are on the slide to nowhere and we haven't played anyone yet. Also, did any of
these Summer new-boys have a medical. Hardly 'Good Marcs' so far.

Id like to see Kenny in for West Ham. If nothing else, it breeds competition and we would have Coleman on the bench for a few minutes at the end when were 2-0 up.
I know footie players get a lot of dosh, but I very much doubt that Kenny could afford West Ham just yet.

Also, did any of these Summer new-boys have a medical. Hardly 'Good Marcs' so far.
Talking about that to a group of guys in the Gwladys Street vs Rotherham. How the hell did Bernard, Mina and Gomes pass a medical, seems to me they just got them in as they were panicking despite them being obviously not fit / injured.

The shouts for him to be dropped are very premature imo.

Absolutely and people siting Kenny’s performance need to remember played well against Rotherham reserves , I was delighted for the lad but we need some perspective. However yesterday was as poor as Coleman has played for a good while , certainly below par performance.

Status
Not open for further replies.