Scarves

Status
Not open for further replies.
If you put yourself in the shoes of a tourist, then it makes sense as a great momemto of the day you finally got to go to a premier league game.
They’re not for me and I didn’t even think about buying one when I went to my one and only premier league game last year, but as a souvenir, I think they are a great idea.
If you are a local, they are obviously badly kopite

Similar to the scarves is their any source on who’s baby that was that had a picture taken with Firmino when he was on their bench. Weird behaviour if that was a blue parent handing over their kid.
I’ve contacted social services they are dealing with it

No idea why any Evertonian would buy one.

For Kopites and Tourists, and I assume except for the the odd Evertonian who let them self down wearing one, most seen yesterday will have been worn by those 2 categories.

Its the kopite/ football equivalent of selfie sticks...a sad sign of the times
No sensible blue should, would, have one...and definitely not one with the rs on

There's four types of people who buy half and hour scarves.
  1. Tourist, glorry-hunting day trippers.
  2. People who never normally go to the football, dont understand the game but have shown up for big match and want somthing to "commemorate" the occasion that they can show off.
  3. Complete and utter morons.
  4. All of the above.......

Inappropriate Content
There's four types of people who buy half and hour scarves.
  1. Tourist, glorry-hunting day trippers.
  2. People who never normally go to the football, dont understand the game but have shown up for big match and want somthing to "commemorate" the occasion that they can show off.
  3. Complete and utter morons.
  4. All of the above.......
5. Nonces

What about the half and half hats we used to see in the 80s. Everton and Celtic,Rangers etc. Do they count? They were popular for a time.

Status
Not open for further replies.