Scarves

Status
Not open for further replies.
Had 3 of them by me all adults as well can only assume they were tourists as I have never seen the people before and I know most of the faces around me who go regularly

Had 3 of them by me all adults as well can only assume they were tourists as I have never seen the people before and I know most of the faces around me who go regularly

Was that the mainland Chinese lads in the Park? They were tourists. Sat right in front of me - the family who usually sit there always seem to sell their tickets for the biggest games. The Chinese lads were supporting us and someone had clearly had a word as for the most part they were trying to tuck away the red part of those ghastly scarves

Right I’m gonna have a good old moan / rant

What is it with these stupid pathetic half and half scarves. More to the point how bloody many where in attendance today!

Who is buying these and why are you buying it?
Why are we selling them
What exactly does it achieve. Are you blue or red? You can’t be both

I have never seen so many as I did today.

Does anyone on here actually have one and if so why?

Spot on. I spent a good half hour before and during the first half venting off about the same thing. Ridiculous -they should be chucked straight out of the ground for wearing them.

Surely to actual Christ an Everton/Kopite scarf doesn’t exist?!?!?

I work in a restaurant and was in tonight after the game. A lady came in wearing a half and half, her husband in an Everton top thankfully. Strange one that. From both sides blue or kopites I don’t understand why anyone would actually pay for one.

Similar to the scarves is their any source on who’s baby that was that had a picture taken with Firmino when he was on their bench. Weird behaviour if that was a blue parent handing over their kid.
I said exactly the same thing when I saw it mate. Surely she was a Kopite sat in the home end! She might as well of worn the red shirt!

Status
Not open for further replies.