Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
You’d think we had already looked into work permits before we made the effort, especially after getting our fingers burnt loads of times before.

Ignoring all of the bad racists outing themselves in this thread, I find it encouraging that this is the profile of player Brands is now looking at - young (not in a Zat way), talented and with bags of potential.

Anyway, all together now...

We've got a diamond called Santiago Sosa,
A toffee, that came here in the back of a lorry...

He hasnt signed him, nor did HE tell everybody we wanted to sign him. No problem with exploring the possibility.
True enough just would have expected a man that thorough to have sorted all this stuff beforehand. But I guess it's the same with most young South American talent. It's a case of trying I guess.

True enough just would have expected a man that thorough to have sorted all this stuff beforehand. But I guess it's the same with most young South American talent. It's a case of trying I guess.

I clearly dont know as much as Brands, but I always knew it would never go through, it was always going to appeal, without knowing the Ins and Outs of the deal I have no idea how we will get on with that.

As a mixed race man it saddens me seeing some of these posts
Totally agree and on a topic regarding a signing! I am a ST holder along with my son. I was born in England but family are from another country. Does it matter? Watching soccer aid and make you think how lucky we are. Proud to support our club but some on here have made me feel like I wouldn’t be welcome in their part of the ground!

How did our last signing from Argentina go?
Ramiro-Funes-Mori-662963.jpg

Broke Origi's ankle got sent off and shown his BLUE PRIDE while Everton proceeded to lose another Merseyside derby(?)

Status
Not open for further replies.