Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just apologise for your casual racism so that we can move on and discuss the wonderful footballing talents of this youngster

Why dont you and the possy apologise for taking a comment out of context and instead of asking to clarify what was meant but instead tryna make out some poor innocent man to be some sort of KKK member

Sick of it. JUSTICE

Mad hoe a young lad who will likely pay hundreds of thousand in tax etc during his stay in English with a proper job cant get a Visa but some places are littered with foreign people who have no intention in getting a job

Bizarre
Christ on a bike.

Your probably abar 60 and want people on the internet to be your family???

PLEASE LET ME JOIN YOUR FAMILY MR EVERTON SPOKESMAN
Lad?

Sick of it. JUSTICE
Now this is in really bad taste.

Mad hoe a young lad who will likely pay hundreds of thousand in tax etc during his stay in English with a proper job cant get a Visa but some places are littered with foreign people who have no intention in getting a job

Bizarre
Really? Come off it.

Been a few bans in here this afternoon.

Play nice lads.

I can see why some are taking issue with part of the post being questioned but to be fair I posted the following previously. I assume he’s meant similar (although the part about foreigners coming over and not looking for work was unnecessary).

It’s ridiculous. He’s got a guaranteed job, will be on a decent wage and will pay taxes but can’t get a work permit. How does that work???

Grim post this, and sorry to see so many people liking it tbh
The first aspect of his post was to some extent reasonable, however with the latter part it pretty quickly dived off the cliff into the realms of the current affairs forum.

Status
Not open for further replies.