Transfer Rumour Santiago Sosa

Status
Not open for further replies.
Have we signed the South American lad with European ancestry yet? (Not sure what ‘race’ that makes him or if there’s been any actual racism posted)

I clearly dont know as much as Brands, but I always knew it would never go through, it was always going to appeal, without knowing the Ins and Outs of the deal I have no idea how we will get on with that.
I'm sure Brands knew that, too, considering he's not a full international. We'll see how the exception / appeals process goes. He's got a chance.

Let’s just hope Brands reads this kid’s contract right if he manages to get the deal done. Remember how Bobby ended up spending an extra few mil on Funes Mori?

I suspect they knew about the potential issues, and attempted to get a "talent" exemption for him WHILE they were working on getting him a passport. I expect they thought that would fail, but it was worth a shot to quicken the process, and instead what we heard about him working to get a passport is ongoing.

I suspect they knew about the potential issues, and attempted to get a "talent" exemption for him WHILE they were working on getting him a passport. I expect they thought that would fail, but it was worth a shot to quicken the process, and instead what we heard about him working to get a passport is ongoing.
I thought you had to go through the regular process first and the exception / panel hasn't happened, yet.?

Does that say what (,well what Google says ) I think it does

It's repeating a Hopkins'esq trope that London is Islamified, which is horrendous enough at the best of times, but when the Mayor is Muslim is pretty outrageous imo. He's been given a punishment however, so it would be good to get back onto the topic of this young Argentinian lad, but he can consider himself very fortunate imo.

Status
Not open for further replies.