Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Aguero and Sanchez are predominantly one footed yet still score for fun.

Your argument against Sandro is worthless and I hope we sign him so he shows you how wrong you are.
Klassen is completely right footed too, and it didn't stop us from signing him. I do think professional football players should be able to use their weaker foot with at least a modest level of capability though...

Klassen is completely right footed too, and it didn't stop us from signing him. I do think professional football players should be able to use their weaker foot with at least a modest level of capability though...

True.

Funny thing is all the players mentioned can use their other foot, they just prefer to shoot with their stronger foot because it's their best foot. Like usual though Davek is just finding anything he can to complain about for the sake of it.

Well I think your wrong mate. Sandro is very left footed but guess what Dave, we don't have an abundance of those type of players. I think Sandro would just be 1 of 3 front men we would be going for. I'm surprised as i tjought this type of player would be right up your street as in -

cheap and low risk
Had a good education at Barca
Good set piece taker
Looks like he's got a bit of fire in his belly
Can slot

Nah right footed. And wasn't a dig at you, no need to be sorry! :)

This isn't even my main concern, loads of players are like that, even the top ones do it loads. My main concern for him is he looks a bit... clumsy, really. First touch seems to be good, etc, as you said, but his dribbling is really average imo...

Nonsense. He can play off both sides.

There\'s a difference between that and hitting off both sides.

Take a look at Sandro - he hardly touches the ball with his left foot.

Left foot skillz

1min 11
2mins 36

Boy can make some decent passes with his left as well...

Status
Not open for further replies.