Transfer Rumour Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
i haven't seen a lot of keane tbh, i think he's good, but in my mind, i only see him "doing a job" for a couple of years at most before he starts to become not good enough for where we're at (as i hope we'll be making good progress). I just see a desperate need to get in a top quality centre back along the lines of koulibaly for a big fee and then accompany him in a couple of years time with someone at that same level once our stock has risen.

In the meantime we have williams, jagielka, mori, holgate and galloway who can all fight it out between them for the extra centre back role, and that covers the integration aspect. Williams and jagielka will be gone in two seasons, so we'll need to buy a new starting centre back or two then anyway. I just think with the amount of activity we need to make this summer, having to buy two centre backs is a bit too much. Keeper, left back? right back? 2 centre backs? 3 strikers?, 2 or 3 other attackers? As well as selling about 7 or 8 players, is a lot of FM juggling.

if theyre still here in 2 seasons i'll cry

I fear for toffe jack when Jags leaves. He's been banging on about him be good for another season or two, for six months now.

He probably wishes pienaar was still down the left, Cahill and arteta in midfield. Don't you love sentimental Everton fans

don't know where you got that from, i think jags is passed it. I think he's fine to keep as a squad player because well there's no real value in selling him and as he showed last season he can still step in at times and do a job. We've got a fair few good young defenders coming through, but we need to keep experienced players around who know the club to nurture them in and make the transition easy.

He's fighting with holgate for 4th and 5th choice for me atm and that was the case at the start of last season too. Him and Williams are still fine in a back 5, but ideally, if we're going to get somewhere, i wouldn't want one of them in a back 4. However, i think williams can still be okay with a good pacey centre back next to him, someone with more talent than mori. But we will buy a new centre back for the starting XI, we have already bought a new keeper, our first choice right back won't be around for the start of the season ... and there's a chance we may even buy a new starting left back as well.

We can't start the season with 5 strangers to everton at the back. The axis of the back 3 is the most important and i think starting with 3 new signings there could be a recipe for disaster, so at least having one there who knows the club, knows how to play at goodison etc. will be the best way forward for this season, especially until coleman returns.

A gimme? Big hole in his ability then given we rely on getting goals.

Aguero and Sanchez are predominantly one footed yet still score for fun.

Your argument against Sandro is worthless and I hope we sign him so he shows you how wrong you are.

Status
Not open for further replies.