2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Hard to have sympathy when he earns more in a year than ive earnt in my lifetime doing a crap job. I know mental health can effect anyone but still, to us hes living the dream

I hate it when former pro's and people in general try and make out as if the huge money you get shouldn't matter.

money is the be all and end all in all of this and of course it makes things easier..

im not saying it makes your life perfect but it definatley gives you opportunities that most others would never ever get the chance of doing.

earning more money in one week that is the equivalent of TWICE the NATIONAL average opens up whole new worlds of possibilities for you.

He came through the Barca youth setup and made appearances for the youth team, represented Spain at every level up to U21 and scored 14 league goals in a season for a relatively small team in La Liga.

So he’s probably not CRAP, eh?
He was crap for us, complete waste of money, wouldn't pay him £120 a week let alone £120k

Sandro, without the huge lead boot (clearly shown in that miss vid) will deffo be an asset for us, the sheer power in that shot....he will be a net buster next season. Anyone remember slagging off Niasse ?? ..yet he single handedly helped the hand that bit him for a few games. Sandro is ours, and I thank the lucky stars he is....what a point to prove !!!

Mescaline ....proper bo

How about a list of players we have broken?

Loads in recent years:
Klassen

Checked on Klaassen yesterday. His value per transfermrkt has increased to more than when we bought him. Had a good season in Germany but anti stats people will scoff his goals and assists as not really a contribution I guess.

Checked on Klaassen yesterday. His value per transfermrkt has increased to more than when we bought him. Had a good season in Germany but anti stats people will scoff his goals and assists as not really a contribution I guess.
His value on transfermarket, whatever the hell that is doesent stop him lookingvutter gash whenever I've seen him play with my own eyes.

Football fans are very quick to bin a player when he doesn't perform. They have no concept or understanding of what else could be going on in a players life.

When a 21 yr old moves abroad abroad nd doesn't speak the language, he can quickly become isolated and alone. I remember Sandro posted a pic on social media early into his Everton career. He was injured and was wishing the team well. The picture was his foot in bandage, in the background was his modest looking flat, with a TV showing the game. The place look sparse and devoid of home comforts. He was living alone in new surroundings without friends or family, his move probably wasn't going to plan...he was seeking reassurances and he got a load of responses slanging off the small size of his tv and his crappy furniture.

Who knows what has gone through his head over the last two seasons.

The club made a huge error offering him such a large salary. And unfortunately he has proven to be a bad investment. But nobody ever seems to consider the external factors foreign players face coming to the PL.

That's true. I think it's less of a problem for someone from a European country, where he's still got family and friends in the same time zone (or +1) that he can easily call, that he can visit on a couple days off or vice versa, where he's likely come and played a couple of times as a youth international, where he can probably find some local countrymen and at least a reasonable facsimile of the food he grew up eating, etc. But still, who's to say. Different people are different.

It's got to be a huge problem for someone like Mina, coming from a rural area of a poor country on the other side of the world. Mina hasn't come good yet but huge credit that he's one of the most positive guys you'd meet and seems to like it here.

I get that he's making loads of money and that would make life a lot better for most people.

Football fans are very quick to bin a player when he doesn't perform. They have no concept or understanding of what else could be going on in a players life.

When a 21 yr old moves abroad abroad nd doesn't speak the language, he can quickly become isolated and alone. I remember Sandro posted a pic on social media early into his Everton career. He was injured and was wishing the team well. The picture was his foot in bandage, in the background was his modest looking flat, with a TV showing the game. The place look sparse and devoid of home comforts. He was living alone in new surroundings without friends or family, his move probably wasn't going to plan...he was seeking reassurances and he got a load of responses slanging off the small size of his tv and his crappy furniture.

Who knows what has gone through his head over the last two seasons.

The club made a huge error offering him such a large salary. And unfortunately he has proven to be a bad investment. But nobody ever seems to consider the external factors foreign players face coming to the PL.
External factors do not mask the fact that you get paid to score goals.
He can't score goals.

Even when sent back to his homeland..

He's not very good. I've not seen any stats indicating that he is, either, but he's just not. Watched him play plenty in that side, he's a mediocre Bundesliga midfielder.

Oh I agree, but I do think confidence (possibly brought on by a klaassen-esque unsuitability to the Prem) is largely to blame for how poor he’s been, rather than him being “crap”.

That’s not to say he’s a world class player or anything daft like that, but “crap” is an overstatement.
Its all relative though isn’t it? No professional footballer is crap in the grand scheme of things, but everything I’ve seen of Sandro suggests he’s crap in the context of top level football. He’s basically scored goals in one season of his career and been poor for the rest of it. There are plenty of one season wonders around, that one year can’t be used to measure his talent forever.

Status
Not open for further replies.