2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't make sweeping statements about the quality of a League when you have very little knowledge of it

As someone who watches that League quite a bit, I can confidently say that there's no guarantee that Sandro would do anything up there

The fact that Liverpool won the Champions League with two players who came from that League in their Starting XI should put paid to the idea once and for all that there's no quality players up in Scotland, or that it's easy to do well up there

You have to have certain attributes and attitude to survive and thrive up there, and I'm not so sure Sandro would have them

I wasn't being totally serious hence the easy this management lark thing.

I know but that's on the drip over a sustained period of time

Maybe he wants to go home and a nice chunk of change could convince him
Somebody with a better understanding of the rules could explain it but in an essence it greatly inhibits us with the STCC I think it is regarding profit/looses wage growth ect

It's so odd he looked technically decent when we brought him in at least. Obviously not suited to the English game but his form in Spain of late has fallen off a cliff too, he must be very low on confidence. Hopefully we can loan him off again can't see anyone actually paying for him and matching his ridiculous wages sadly.

We just know he's going to be class for someone when he leaves us.
Dream on
Bin, P45, Taxi etc

Or if nobody wants him the only other option, besides getting him on the brush and shovel squad at FF with super kev and the others, is to see is Silva can get some sort of tune out of him.
did I mention bin?

Honestly don’t think he can be bothered anymore. Can’t see how else his form could have taken such a nosedive.. Hopefully someone will take a chance on him but with that goal scoring record and wage I’m pretty sure we’re stuck.

He’s set for life as long as he fulfils the minimal obligations to his contract. Rodwell mentality, at least we’re not Sunderland and can basically afford to pretend he doesn’t exist.

Status
Not open for further replies.