2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
You shouldn't make sweeping statements about the quality of a League when you have very little knowledge of it

As someone who watches that League quite a bit, I can confidently say that there's no guarantee that Sandro would do anything up there

The fact that Liverpool won the Champions League with two players who came from that League in their Starting XI should put paid to the idea once and for all that there's no quality players up in Scotland, or that it's easy to do well up there

You have to have certain attributes and attitude to survive and thrive up there, and I'm not so sure Sandro would have them
The SPL is an utter toilet of a league. It's an indisputable fact.

If we can’t shift him then why not keep him? Silva hinted he wanted to last season. Give him a run in pre season and he can cover reserve striker position whilst Tosun is injured.

Haven’t got many options. We can’t find a buyer, his contract isn’t at an end, it’s either loan him or use him.

He wont be used in the first team either way. If he can't be sold or refuses to leave, he'll be loaned. If we can't get rid at all he'll sit in the stand or play for the 23s.

I'd say a year of that and he'll suddenly realise that the money is great, but he needs to play or his career is over.

If we can’t shift him then why not keep him? Silva hinted he wanted to last season. Give him a run in pre season and he can cover reserve striker position whilst Tosun is injured.
He's not really a striker, though. I watched him a but this year, he really wasn't THAT bad, but no one is going to meet his salary demands. If we move Lookman he could be LW reserve and CF in an emergency I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.