2018/19 Sandro Ramirez

Status
Not open for further replies.
Ridiculous thing is he was never ever the style of forward we needed even if he had hit the ground running. He's a wide forward, a crap Richarlison if you will. Yet we lashed lavish wages on him for the lone forward role. Summs up Walsh's hopeless scouting.

Ridiculous thing is he was never ever the style of forward we needed even if he had hit the ground running. He's a wide forward, a crap Richarlison if you will. Yet we lashed lavish wages on him for the lone forward role. Summs up Walsh's hopeless scouting.

We can all get them wrong ha ha, difference is, I am not paid to scout players. I watched all the videos and got I over excited I just think he was the wrong profile of striker in retrospect.

Absolute mystery this lad. How he has gone from a player whom banged in 15 league goals (many of them belters) playing in a mediocre La Liga team to a person who looks like he's never played the game in his life.

The money we threw at him was of course moronic but we weren't the only team who wanted him, so did Atletico Madrid and he was of course the star of Spain's U21 team. Clearly there was a player there whom was rated by more than just Steve Walsh. So weird, God knows what has caused his decline because I don't believe he's got lifestyle or attitude problems.

We can all get them wrong ha ha, difference is, I am not paid to scout players. I watched all the videos and got I over excited I just think he was the wrong profile of striker in retrospect.
Just had a little trawl through the early pages somes absolute gems in there,noted the pages when i needed to go back.Some big hitters talking absolute cat piss.

Absolute mystery this lad. How he has gone from a player whom banged in 15 league goals (many of them belters) playing in a mediocre La Liga team to a person who looks like he's never played the game in his life.

The money we threw at him was of course moronic but we weren't the only team who wanted him, so did Atletico Madrid and he was of course the star of Spain's U21 team. Clearly there was a player there whom was rated by more than just Steve Walsh. So weird, God knows what has caused his decline because I don't believe he's got lifestyle or attitude problems.
I think we just told ourselves he was amazing, genuinely you just have to watch him play to see that it’s the 15 goal season that’s the freak, he just really isn’t very good. He certainly wasn’t the star of that Spanish under 21 side either, he was very much the poor relation. I remember being slightly concerned watching that tournament when we were buying, because he was being massively upstaged by others, but I wanted so badly to believe that we were getting a bargain that I just put it down to being distracted by the move. If only.

Status
Not open for further replies.