Transfer Rumour Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Yeah but deliberately or accidentally?
Surely if the latter there'd have been a big lawsuit over loss of earnings against the person who administered the treatment. It was in the home of litigation and unforgiveness after all.

It's irrelevant. 1). It may have been legal in the US. If it was, it is down to Nasri and or his reps to undertake due diligence. 2). If it was illegal, see point 1. If he is stupid enough to just go ahead with it, it's his own fault.

If it turns out to be true then;

1-- Lookman/Walcott may be sold
2-- Dowell could be sent on loan
3-- He could be tried as a deep lying playmaker
4-- He could be brought in free as a back up player and assessed over time. If he cut it, then great. If not, sell for a small profit?

Hes won titles and i think it depends on whether he wants to prove hes still good.

I think its ok till summer if we could loan Dowell + sell Walcott.

The guys a massive tool and pretty inconsistent. Probably someone to play against lesser opposition at home. Not worth the massive wage to sit on the bench, sulk , and get his wife to bad mouth Silva on twitter.

Real Drenthe, VDM vibes with this guy.

..interesting. I don’t think it’s ‘one size fits all’ and you have to look at individuals. Also, a youngster goes on a two year loan and by the time he comes back his contract might be up, meaning he can go where he wants and the parent club miss out.

I’m on record as wanting to keep Dowell here last season. I think he’d have been a valuable player in the first half of last season when we’d have answered a lot of the questions we’re still asking.
As things turned out last season you're probably right Eggs. The change of manager at Forest probably confirming that view. Hindsight hey?

But we have a far better squad this year and his opportunities are going to be significantly less than he would have had last year had he stayed. When he get's that opportunity he needs to take it, but he didn't against Southampton, and as players get fit it's hard to see him getting another chance now we're oujt of the league cup.

I think a loan to Germany in January would be an option worth considering. Word cup winner, current U21 International. Show them one of his youtube videos I don't think we'll be short of options. Young English players are the mode in Germany at the moment. I also think it would be great for the player too.

Status
Not open for further replies.