Transfer Rumour Samir Nasri

Status
Not open for further replies.
Getting Nasri would be Silva's first transfer mistake.

Far too slow on the wing, not strong enough to play in midfield, expensive wages, does not speak Portuguese.

Don't believe it.

Very interesting rumour.

If there's any truth to it at all, it tells me that potential injuries to any of Bernard, Sigurdsson, Walcott and Richarlison are giving Silva sleepless nights as he doesn't think our back up options are up to anything at all.

Seems weird that we can't just wait until January to sign somebody that isn't coming off a ban with a rotten attitude, but maybe Silva is so concerned he wants another option now?

He's done nothing of worth since his final year of his contract at Arsenal where he stepped up to a level.

He been rubbish since then,was pretty average at City and wherever he went next i haven;t got a clue as he fell of the radar.

Is he still dating that football groupie that had been with loads PL players.

Samir Nasri (2012 - 2015), DeAndre Jordan (2012), Jay Blaze (2010 - 2011), Darren Bent (2009), Ryan Babel (2008 - 2009), Kieran Richardson (2006)and Fredrik Ljungberg (2006 - 2007 Ashley Cole (2011), Shaun Wright-Phillips (2009), Wayne Routledge (2009) and Jermaine Pennant (2007).

Could make a decent mid table PL team with that list.lol

He's done nothing of worth since his final year of his contract at Arsenal where he stepped up to a level.

He been rubbish since then,was pretty average at City and wherever he went next i haven;t got a clue as he fell of the radar.

Is he still dating that football groupie that had been with loads PL players.

Samir Nasri (2012 - 2015), DeAndre Jordan (2012), Jay Blaze (2010 - 2011), Darren Bent (2009), Ryan Babel (2008 - 2009), Kieran Richardson (2006)and Fredrik Ljungberg (2006 - 2007 Ashley Cole (2011), Shaun Wright-Phillips (2009), Wayne Routledge (2009) and Jermaine Pennant (2007).

Could make a decent mid table PL team with that list.lol
Sign Jay Blaze now. Imagine that name on the back of your replica shirt if you were a dope fiend kid. You'd be hooting about it for ages.

If he's not Brazilian, then I'm not interested.
Oh that's good.lol

tenor.gif

Status
Not open for further replies.