Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Big Sam prides himself on his management prowess, his knowledge of the game and the fact that he has been in football for so long.
We need a manager who can take us forward, play attractive football and win.
Maybe, now is the time we need Allardyce's experience more than ever, so let's ask him who should take over from him in May!!

Big Scam out.

But as you're not going anywhere until the season end, please wind Klopp up before his CL clash with City and get 3 points of them and allow them to wobble into 5th place. That's one that'd throw a manky gravy swilling cat amongst the pigeons. C'mon Big Scam, go out in a blaze of glory.

Can't believe people want him anyway his biggest achievement in football is being relegated

Silva or anybody else couldn't do much with this lot. The ONLY reason we are getting the odd win recently is because Coleman is back and Baines offers better balance on the left. Those two have been worth probs 5 or 6 points already. Convinced we would still be losing with Cuco and Jonjo, simply because they are not good enough to cover the failings of the centre halves!!

Why is it that some supporters can't accept that our present manager hasn't done anything good at this club; not one single thing. .

lol

Don't let the truth get in the way of things.

Since our present manager has been in charge we have the 6th best form in the league. Leicester are the only ones who could get ahead of the points total if they win their game in hand (they have 23 points from 16 games, we have 25 from 17).

He got us an unexpected away draw at Anfield
He brought in Tosun and Walcott

I still want him gone in the summer but your post isn't very accurate is it?

To be fair he was brought in to save us from relegation and he's done that saying that I still want him gone but he's done the job he promised

He brough a bit of stability, that's it. To achieve some improvement the performances wasn't exactly difficult as we were the poorest team in the league earlier in the season.

Upper mid-table is probably about as good as it gets with Allardyce if that's what some deem acceptable. Challenging the top 6 is beyond him, and that's really where we should be aiming next season. A change is needed in the summer otherwise next season will be another wasted one.

lol

Since our present manager has been in charge we have the 6th best form in the league. Leicester are the only ones who could get ahead of the points total if they win their game in hand (they have 23 points from 16 games, we have 25 from 17).

By God you reckon 25 pts from 17 matches is a success, you claim he signed Tosun, Moshiris choice and Walcott, who came following takes not with Sham but Wayne. For the record the unexpected draw was exactly that, it was as big a surprise to him as the rest of us. In case you think he is a tactical genius please explain the Southampton, West Brom, Watford, Burnley and similar results.

The mini league you quote is ridiculous it would only count if the same teams had been faced along with a balanced home and away sequence. I could say to you that Koeman shouldn't have been sacked because we got a draw at Citeh but I'd deserve locking up for such sentiments.

As you say don't let the truth get in the way of things.

Like me you want him gone but possibly not as quickly as I do only I have more accurate reasons

To be fair he was brought in to save us from relegation and he's done that saying that I still want him gone but he's done the job he promised
I agree.
We would have gone down if Koeman was still in charge or if Unsie had been given the job full time
Can’t stand the man though.
Start again afresh next season with a new man or we will be restricted to crap football for another year

lol

To put it in black and white. He has won games at home against teams that any manager with our squad should be doing. He has embarrassed the club away from home lets be honest. Some of the performances were a lot worse than under koeman

Your propa made up with a draw at ansield? Why the battered us and 99 times out ofna 100 they win that game

You simply can't defend a man on 100k a week to just beat the Brighton/palaces/husdersfields at home

He's a fat mess and belongs nowhere near this club I for am counting down the days so i don' have to see his fat cheeks chewing away at his chicken flavoured oxo cube

It was hardly our greatest performance! Stoke haven't won since they beat Huddersfield on the 20th of January.

They have now let in 29 goals - the highest in the league. And they have a goal difference of 58, also the highest in the league. And they played for an hour with ten men.

An Everton win was unremarkable; a defeat was unthinkable.

Well whatever our thoughts, with regards to the actual merits of the win.I want him gone the same as you want him gone, so overall i think we are on the same page here!

Status
Not open for further replies.