Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
4 wins out of the last 14 games the 4th one being a 2- 1 win against a 10 man second to bottom team that has the worst/most goals scored against them in the league is nothing to get excited about. It is absolutely diabolical and nowhere near good enough. We never even had a shot on target the first half which has been a common theme since he has been in charge.

There is no doubt that Moshiri has someone else in mind to take over and the best thing would be to do it sooner rather than later. Give Allardyce a pat on the back and a Thanks to be polite and professional and to feed his gigantic ego and then move him along as soon as possible and start the rebuild. World cup in summer so the new Manager needs to be in as early as possible.

Sort it Moshiri. Thanks. ;)

I’m not an Allardyce fan but let’s face it he is a better manager than Koeman, Martinez and Unsworth.

He’s been left with the dross that those managers bought in (bar Unsy) and its unrealistic to think we can suddenly become boss overnight. We seem to be on the up now and that’s due to HIS signings working out.

I’m not at all convinced Silva or any other manager of that calibre would be worth getting rid of Sam for.

I’m not an Allardyce fan but let’s face it he is a better manager than Koeman, Martinez and Unsworth.

He’s been left with the dross that those managers bought in (bar Unsy) and its unrealistic to think we can suddenly become boss overnight. We seem to be on the up now and that’s due to HIS signings working out.

I’m not at all convinced Silva or any other manager of that calibre would be worth getting rid of Sam for.

I really don't care whether Allardyce is better than Koeman, Martinez or Unsworth.

I want a manager who can inspire the players and the fans.

Not arsed if a manager 'gets' us as long as he wins.

You could have fooled me with your attitude young JC....the way you were behaving it looked like you wanted EFC to lose at every turn...I'm happy to have educated you though.

How is he?

Let’s use Koeman as the example. How is Allardyce better than Koeman?

You could have fooled me with your attitude young JC....the way you were behaving it looked like you wanted EFC to lose at every turn...I'm happy to have educated you though.

Succesful manager don't 'get' clubs. Successful managers implement winning football regardless of it's popular or not.

I don't see Pep Guardiola down the Northern Quarter signing Oasis B-Sides. He doesn't 'get' Man City but are they arsed? No, because they win.

Teams who are concerned with managers 'getting' them and winning usually don't work out all that well.

Can't believe these people wanting Silva,

his 40 games in the prem have conceded 80 goals.

Succesful manager don't 'get' clubs. Successful managers implement winning football regardless of it's popular or not.

I don't see Pep Guardiola down the Northern Quarter signing Oasis B-Sides. He doesn't 'get' Man City but are they arsed? No, because they win.

Teams who are concerned with managers 'getting' them and winning usually don't work out all that well.

hahaha tell that HK

Status
Not open for further replies.