Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's obviously more difficult to play with ten men than eleven.

If there's a sense of injustice, then the ten remaining men may share a greater motivation. Then the opponents must raise their level too.

But that wasn't the case yesterday.

Playing against 10 men who just shut down to play usually a 5-4-0 is not always an easy game I don't know why you're even saying that.

A lot of revisionism going on in here.

Koeman was an absolute mess. Unsy was a mess. Almost certainly would've taken us down. If Koeman had made it to january he would've still been trying to sign Giroud whilst we'd be sat in the bottom 3.

We literally don't win away from home very often at all, and our sole 2 away wins came from Big Sam. Our only win in Europe came from Big Sams cronies. Let that sink in.
An what? Sam hasn’t saved us, he’s not an amazing manager who taken a pub team to the CL, he’s taken the 7th(think it was 7th) most expensive squad in Europe and got us to 40 points, an is happy about it, a real manager would be blowing thunder that it’s taken us till 31 games yes that’s right 31 games to get 40 points, it’s a complete embarrassment is what it is. An Sam happy to reach it.

TOTAL JOKE

ALLARDYCEOUT

An what? Sam hasn’t saved us, he’s not an amazing manager who taken a pub team to the CL, he’s taken the 7th(think it was 7th) most expensive squad in Europe and got us to 40 points, an is happy about it, a real manager would be blowing thunder that it’s taken us till 31 games yes that’s right 31 games to get 40 points, it’s a complete embarrassment is what it is. An Sam happy to reach it.

TOTAL JOKE

ALLARDYCEOUT
Sam hasn't been in charge for all 31 games though, his job was to save us from the utter state koeman left us in.

7th most expensive squad means nothing when they weren't his signings and we grossly overpayed for the majority of them

If there's anything I can praise Allardyce for is that he can come straight into a club and grind out enough results with what he's been given to work with. He just isn't progressive and thus should never be considered a 'long term' manager.

Sam hasn't been in charge for all 31 games though, his job was to save us from the utter state koeman left us in.

7th most expensive squad means nothing when they weren't his signings and we grossly overpayed for the majority of them

I actually don’t even think results have improved tbh. Koeman didn’t lose a game to a team outside the top 7 this season.
Sam has won the games we’d expect to win, and generally lost the others. Just like Koeman.

Playing against 10 men who just shut down to play usually a 5-4-0 is not always an easy game I don't know why you're even saying that.

Losing managers often identify a sending off as the turning point of a game.

A team with eleven players always has a one man advantage over a team with ten. And the ten men are going to tire more quickly. You have to be patient; chances will come towards the end of the game.

A team playing a 5-4-0 formation isn't going to create many scoring chances - it's not likely you'll lose against them. And it's easier to play against a 5-4-0 formation than a 5-5-0 one.

He’s been in charge for 17 games and he’s only got 25 points out of 17 games. They are points we should of got and in fact we should of had at least 30 out of them 17 games, but we drew Home and away with the worst team in the league, lost to Watford, Bournemouth and Burnley in games we really should of got a draw out of,

Well that what I expect of Everton

Why is it that some supporters can't accept that our present manager hasn't done anything good at this club; not one single thing. Since he's been here all we've heard are his narsastic rantings about what he's done or is going to do, remember his asinine claim that Siggy and Rooney couldn't play together, Tosun wasn't fit enough to play, screaming rant against the team after Southampton game and strings other chunks of nonsense. Nothing in those rants was designed to help the club on the contrary each was a self-designed sound bite to enable his own self-aggrandisement. Sham has always been the same, the answer is simple he is an incompetent and has to protect his fragile ego. Ask him what he's ever won he rambles on about teams he has saved and a table tennis match in the Dudley Monday night youth club league using a bread board as a bat. Take it from me Sham is no saviour he just a very lucky man and may have been a very naughty boy.

How long did he last as England manager after trying to be bigger than he is, that exemplified how staggeringly arrogant Sham is. The sooner he's gone the better it will be for all of us.

The fools appointment means that we will now be on his list of triumphs despite the fact that in my opinion he's done absolutely nothing other than feather his own nest both financially and egotistically from day one.

Does any one know if his son is still active as a football agent............I hope he's not involved with our deals.

I beg to differ, i think any half decent manager would have us on more points and playing better footy.

It was mass panic and hysteria which resulted in him, and his entourage, milking the club dry. All for the short term as well.
He was the right appointment for the total mess we are in. Its a half baked deck of mismatched players. Not big sams fault. How are they milking the club dry? Hes a manager doing his job no one was forced.

I actually don’t even think results have improved tbh. Koeman didn’t lose a game to a team outside the top 7 this season.
Sam has won the games we’d expect to win, and generally lost the others. Just like Koeman.
Koeman had us in disarray, we were never gonna win an away game under him and he wasn't arsed one bit.

He’s been in charge for 17 games and he’s only got 25 points out of 17 games. They are points we should of got and in fact we should of had at least 30 out of them 17 games, but we drew Home and away with the worst team in the league, lost to Watford, Bournemouth and Burnley in games we really should of got a draw out of,

Well that what I expect of Everton
Pts we should have got doesn't really apply this season when we are uber turd

Status
Not open for further replies.