Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

Even making allowances for how bad Stoke have been this season.Stoke is still a tough ground to visit.So we did well to come out of there with the three points.So we are in 9th place on 40 points.We won't be getting relegated.I give full credit to the manager and players for today.

But i would hope, that the board will start looking at replacements for Sam Allardyce, if they haven't started that process already.Sam has done an alright job at best.I will give him credit for that.But it would be a sign, of a depressing lack of ambition from our board, if he is still here come August.

It was hardly our greatest performance! Stoke haven't won since they beat Huddersfield on the 20th of January.

They have now let in 29 goals - the highest in the league. And they have a goal difference of 58, also the highest in the league. And they played for an hour with ten men.

An Everton win was unremarkable; a defeat was unthinkable.

I'll just leave this here...........:coffee:
FB_IMG_1521361536817.jpg

Put on snides and insists on williams plus puts our team down and bangs on about the home form which has never been a problem. Player management is terrible.

Still a no from me.

Status
Not open for further replies.