Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Best performance at Anfield in nearly 20 years. With the number of young lads out there and considering how poor we have been this season, we should have some pride in that. I saw heart and fight out there.

It may have been but they had their best players out and were there for the taking.

Feels that way doesn't it?

£200m+ spent and we have looked miles behind Chelsea, Liverpool, United... basically anyone who would compete for Europe.

Two goals conceded tonight, two goals last game, two goals against Bournemouth. It's not even defensively sound ffs, what's the benefit??

should have been 0 conceded tonight though.. the defensive performance was perfect. problem was pickford mistake and a pen that shouldnt have given. hard to plan against that.

Best performance at Anfield in nearly 20 years. With the number of young lads out there and considering how poor we have been this season, we should have some pride in that. I saw heart and fight out there.

He went for it.
That'll do for me.
For now.

I abhor Sam Allardyce
I Hated him and his partner Ellis as players and I hate Sam as a manager, however, we did at least have a go tonight and for that I thank him.

Moshiri's Everton.

£360m since Moyes walked out.

Only first team regular players who have left are Lukaku, Barkley, Stones and Fellaini. Naimsith, Cleverley, Del, Gibson and Oviedo sold on for profit too.

So we've assembled one of the most expensive squads in world football and it is utterly useless.

£360m since Moyes walked out.

Only first team regular players who have left are Lukaku, Barkley, Stones and Fellaini. Naimsith, Cleverley, Del, Gibson and Oviedo sold on for profit too.

So we've assembled one of the most expensive squads in world football and it is utterly useless.

And we can't even sell much that's left. A non-scoring, non-shooting young centre forward maybe.

Status
Not open for further replies.