Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Whenever I have gravy on my dinner from now on, I'm going to have a bit extra, in solidarity with Our Samuel. I'm gonna keep drinking extra until the wheels fall off our recovery or he wins us a pot and cements his name in Everton folklore. I call on all Evertonians to drink more Bisto, it's for the good of the club.

with our defensive solitarity more or less establish, big Sam will be judge on how he deliver the offensive part of the game. At this moment, it’s absolutely dire with no pattern or idea how to execute a good counter Attack move. Everybody is doing their own free style decision and it’s horrible to watch. If Sam can rectify this, he will be deem as success in this club.

He's only been in charge for a few short weeks and has had to work with the same bunch of players, what did any of us expect? If we'd played some pretty stuff and were still mired in the bottom 6 would the Samoaners be happier than they are right now? I don't think he's the new Messiah, but get some perspective and give him at least the sort of leeway Martinez and Koeman were afforded. A few back from injury, a few transfers in and out and another dozen games thereafter and we can assess, just now he's done everything we could have hoped for and then some.

Samoamers lol love it!

I was with you up to he’s not the Messiah. He is & he's taking us to Pallardyce. A place where a winning mentality is recognised. A land free of whining snowflakes.

Take me there Sam!

Samoamers lol love it!

I was with you up to he’s not the Messiah. He is & he's taking us to Pallardyce. A place where a winning mentality is recognised. A land free of whining snowflakes.

Take me there Sam!

Me too.

"Samoamers" should officially replace "bedwetters" as the collective noun for the boycotting, begrudging refuseniks :dance:

the one thing I will give him credit for is he has got some organisation from our woeful defence, he's got Williams playing like a footballer not a dinosaur, Kenny and Holgate have gone up another level

but I mean he's hardly worked miracles we've beaten some awful teams and got very lucky at times ( 99 times out of 100 we lose that derby and people slate the performance, we got lucky against Newcastle, could have gone either way that game )

he's still far to negative for me, that first half yesterday was absolutely painful, we let the worst team in the league attack us at home and never threatened at all

should be judged at the end of the season

the one thing I will give him credit for is he has got some organisation from our woeful defence, he's got Williams playing like a footballer not a dinosaur, Kenny and Holgate have gone up another level

but I mean he's hardly worked miracles we've beaten some awful teams and got very lucky at times ( 99 times out of 100 we lose that derby and people slate the performance, we got lucky against Newcastle, could have gone either way that game )

he's still far to negative for me, that first half yesterday was absolutely painful, we let the worst team in the league attack us at home and never threatened at all

should be judged at the end of the season

He said himself we were too negative on the ball - it clearly wasn't a tactic.

People have to understand this.

I saw Ped on ToffeeTV say the set-up was negative. It wasn't, it was logical, albeit I'd have liked to have seen Davies in from the start.

Our play was too slow and ponderous, but it wasn't a tactic to go out and be that way.

The build-up for the goal vs N'Castle and the 3rd goal last night are both superb passing moves. Patient but incisive.

It'll come, and it is in bits and pieces.

Status
Not open for further replies.