Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
It's a rare, perhaps even unique gift he has to suck the joy from Everton actually winning, or doing anything positive at all, simply through the manner in which it's done.

That was amazingly awful today. I don't even doubt the commitment of the players, which makes it all the more spectacularly dreadful.

If he's still here next season I can only assume we really had no other options as Moshiri will know from the Martinez days that a toxic Goodison should be avoided at all costs. It'd still be a failure of huge proportions on the part of moshiri and his team mind.

IMO, being sat at the match today there is no doubt it’s not a “minority” boo’d off at half time Allardyce laughs his head off and walks down the tunnel, multiple shouts of f*** off Sam Allardyce and more boos.

Plenty of the crowd shouting Moshiri to sort it out.

I have no doubt that if there was any consideration that it was a small corner of the fan base unhappy, the message has been sent it’s not that.

He fact Him and none of his backroom team came out for the lap of “honour” says everything... disregard everything you hear about “media commitments” doesn’t stop Sammy Lee or Shakespeare coming out.

I doubted that he was leaving...

I don’t anymore.

Might've relegated Southampton, two years after their supporters went on social-media enmasse and claimed that it were a step down for Koeman to join us.

You have to give him that.

Status
Not open for further replies.