Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
Tough today with that side, first thought was where are the goals coming from...

Lucky to get the draw but it does show you how weak our squad actually is...

Missing....Rooney,siggurdsson,DCL, & Walcott....

Watched it with a ex Chelsea player...

He kept pointing out the complete lack of movement when we had the ball...totally static.

Also commented on how awful bolasie was...but nothing about other players...all about the movement.

Needless to say he said a better side than Southampton would have won 4 nil today.

I think allardyce has only been working on defence and long ball.

The malaise set in a while ago. We were reliant on lukaku and haven’t addressed the problems in the squad. But we need a manager with a plan both in terms of tactics and recruitment.

Who knows...

Id say Coleman, Holgate and Pickford should be first choices next season...but we still lack another starting centre back and left back.

Completely agree. And I like Mori (not to start though) but he is committed gets in the right place. Otherwise, the rest need shipped out (baines kept as squad player)

At least he’s been honest there.
Btw don’t get me wrong, I don’t want him. I want a new manager pronto. Eg;

Having said that, I do think it’s possible to not like Sam and want rid of him without full on abuse of the man. Not keen on that personally but that’s the cesspit of Twitter I suppose.

Status
Not open for further replies.