Sam Allardyce

So, what next?

• IN. Give him a chance and see what he can do?

Votes: 79 8.3%
  • OUT. Thanks but no thanks. See Ya?

Votes: 758 79.3%
  • As ever. Cheese on Toast

Votes: 25 2.6%
  • Er, I am a bit scared of us Evertoning this right up.

Votes: 94 9.8%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.
If the rumours of the Fonseca knockback are true, could this explain Sam's subdued performance at the press conference today? I.e. he's been given assurances for next season, but he himself knows its only because we've been unable to get who we want in?

Nothing Sam can do about it of course, he cant resign as that would void his payoff. He's clearly one for running to complain to the board as the survey fiasco has shown, but he has no hand to play here. Like it or lump it.
If Fonseca knocked us back then Moshiri would get Silva in, he was going to pay 12m for him and never wanted Allardyce, he can pay 6m to Allardyce and get Silva in for free.

I’m gonna get hate for this but if Fonseca has rejected us we are better off keeping Allardyce because I’m not impressed enough with another realistic target, what a sorry mess

HP or Dadies woke up this am - the late evening papers - Sam going - Walsh to be a scout - Sams prematch chat televised vague answers from him he's staying - all in 12 hours on the net and in the media it's so fickle!
Haha joey lad , yeah it’s all fickle mate I hope he’s going but I honestly don’t know like

I’m gonna get hate for this but if Fonseca has rejected us we are better off keeping Allardyce because I’m not impressed enough with another realistic target, what a sorry mess
Silva took a bunch of average players at Watford and had them in the top 4 and looking a cert for Europe, he improved them as players and had them playing good football, only went pear shaped when he was stopped from coming here.

No brainer to swop Allardyce for him.

Cant argue with the principle at all ...but its the board who should receive all the vitriol they deserve. Why did Newcastle fill their ground while in the championship? Its in the blood and the hope that things will get better ...First world problems eh ??
I just think booing accomplishes very little apart from creating a terrible atmosphere for the team. While the board deserve the stick, it’s best to hit them where it hurts. 1st order of business, stop buying tomatoes from the concessions to lob at Ashley Williams. He just eats them anyways.

Status
Not open for further replies.